Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yvonne was on live one night crying she'd no money for fags, electricity etc I think she may have gotten her eviction notice at the same time. Brian saw her crying on Tiktok and offered to help and the rest is history.
‘Comforting her..’, as they say in the Daily Mail…..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen a bit of his live tonight. Seen Hassan’s last night. Missed what happened today. Anyone wanna fill in the blanks?

Well well well what are we all thinking about last nights shananagans 😂 very disappointing altogether if you ask me. Poor oul brianooo on suicide watch. I'm sure she is back there already all is forgiven and back in love although I don't think she did anything wrong in fairness to her😂😂 except egg on every male that looks her way 😂 and females.
Anyway who's place was she in last night. I couldn't stop laughing at the end of a video I saw on that sofa page the noises the person was making and she looked freaked 😂😂 I'd say she just went into some random persons gaff 😂😂 fill us in if there is any more goss

• Haha
Oh the drama went on for hours. Right into the early hours of this morning 🤣🤣 kicking his door to save the tranax that Brian had said she was off earlier.. he drives me mad he uses his dead partners name and the grief word every time they have a fight.. She was back there at 6 in the morning and posted a little pity me party video 2 hours ago on her come down! These two really need to be sectioned. Two mad things

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the drama went on for hours. Right into the early hours of this morning 🤣🤣 kicking his door to save the tranax that Brian had said she was off earlier.. he drives me mad he uses his dead partners name and the grief word every time they have a fight.. She was back there at 6 in the morning and posted a little pity me party video 2 hours ago on her come down! These two really need to be sectioned. Two mad things
She had a video up for Deborah scully on a mad one saying why you after me 😂 didn't the accuse her daughter of doing his car and egging his house, I believe the gi was very upset and had always been nice to yvonne. They just don't know when to stop. They deserve everything that Comes their way

Reactions: 1
She had a video up for Deborah scully on a mad one saying why you after me 😂 didn't the accuse her daughter of doing his car and egging his house, I believe the gi was very upset and had always been nice to yvonne. They just don't know when to stop. They deserve everything that Comes their way
Oh i totally agree. It’s hard to feel sorry for either of them! They are two narcissistic idiots. They need a ban off social media full stop. It’s ridiculous how they spend their days on the TikTok live and doing nothing else and sharing their entire life. They bring everything on themselves

Oh i totally agree. It’s hard to feel sorry for either of them! They are two narcissistic idiots. They need a ban off social media full stop. It’s ridiculous how they spend their days on the TikTok live and doing nothing else and sharing their entire life. They bring everything on themselves
What gets me and makes me laugh is they pour their lives on live and expects no1 to have an opinion on their drama unless its in a good light for them. They have no sense of real life other than sitting on a manky sofa fluffing her brains out and him creeping on her

Reactions: 3
He’s a very strange man. I’ve never ever seen anything like the pair of them ! He’s weirdly obsessed with her and she’s obviously just using him for the lifts and a roof over her head. I’ve never seen a man of 62 act like that ever in my life. He has the mental maturity of a 10 year old child. He gives me the creeps *shivers*

Reactions: 5
He’s a very strange man. I’ve never ever seen anything like the pair of them ! He’s weirdly obsessed with her and she’s obviously just using him for the lifts and a roof over her head. I’ve never seen a man of 62 act like that ever in my life. He has the mental maturity of a 10 year old child. He gives me the creeps *shivers*
He isn't right in the head though, to choose her over his own children is not the mind of a sane man. He is very creepy and to be that jealous isn't right no1 is going to go off with her she is haggard. She doesn't love him at all. He is just a roof over her head.

Reactions: 4
He goes on all the time about how good looking and SLIM she is. Always mentions the slim bit. Overlooking that she has been a junkie for 25 years. He rolls out the grieving voice when they have a row but forgets all about it when he gets his leg over. Revolting animal he is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hassan posting all of the messages Brian sent him lol. Can they not keep anything private ? I’m just shocked that I’m watching so many adults act like this on a platform that’s world wide.. There are quite a few other questionable characters that share their entire lives on TikTok too and at some stage most of those people I’m talking about have engaged with Brian and Yvonne. It’s really crazy

Reactions: 4
Hassan posting all of the messages Brian sent him lol. Can they not keep anything private ? I’m just shocked that I’m watching so many adults act like this on a platform that’s world wide.. There are quite a few other questionable characters that share their entire lives on TikTok too and at some stage most of those people I’m talking about have engaged with Brian and Yvonne. It’s really crazy
I was watching hassans live last night. It's good to actually see the nasty side of her when she plays the innocent all the time. She is a pure born breed liar. Obviously no normal person plasters their lives like that to the public. I don't think they realise the amount of people that see them and think oh my christ. It's seriously like watching a soap. It's crazy that it's real life 😂😂they are evil people to be able to do the things they do to each other is crazy. And now this scully one is after yvonne after upsetting her daughter and yvonne can't understand what she did wrong 😂 stupid witch.

Reactions: 3
What happened her face?
He said she self harmed herself at the pub the other night even though she was live in that oaps gaff and not a scratch on her. I'd say she did it because of what hassan posted and she is looking for sympathy. Her and him and just a disgrace of people. I don't think iv ever seen anything of the likes of them at their age. Apparently now the councilor told him to get off tiktok again 😂😂😂😂 for the millionth time 😂