Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two absolute ham hocks. Watching them again this morning Yvonne said if she had to choose between her son and Brian she’d walk no problem, he got mad jealous and went off the live. She has daughters and grandkids that she doesn’t give a bollox about seeing.. what’s the obsession with the son. How do they sit on that couch all day everyday listening to music and talking shite on TikTok. They don’t get up to cook or clean or nothing and she’s in Christmas pajamas all day long. At least for for a bleedin walk

Reactions: 3
Two absolute ham hocks. Watching them again this morning Yvonne said if she had to choose between her son and Brian she’d walk no problem, he got mad jealous and went off the live. She has daughters and grandkids that she doesn’t give a bollox about seeing.. what’s the obsession with the son. How do they sit on that couch all day everyday listening to music and talking shite on TikTok. They don’t get up to cook or clean or nothing and she’s in Christmas pajamas all day long. At least for for a bleedin walk
He got all tick 😂😂 the man who fucked his kids out for a scabby skanger and she wouldn't even wipe her arse with him if her son came back to her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus i feel so sorry for his adult kids and grandson, he is an absolute holy show, kicked them out of their home after their mother died for that absolute waste of Oxygen who hasnt a tooth in her head, what does be wrong with people seriously.

Reactions: 2
Jesus i feel so sorry for his adult kids and grandson, he is an absolute holy show, kicked them out of their home after their mother died for that absolute waste of Oxygen who hasnt a tooth in her head, what does be wrong with people seriously.
And she openly said she would leave Brian for her son.

Hes a dirty desperate crazy old man,she's just as bad she hate him you can see it in her face,no morals or self respect

Reactions: 3
So this week's antics 😁 very exciting stuff. Brianooo and geevonne got asked to be on a podcast by mouse and thought this was the making of them, say they put in an offer on a gaff in Spain with the millions they thought they were gona make. Then their fortune fell like a tone of bricks when they found out on live that he had no intentions of having them on and used them for clout 🤣🤣 so he got a bit of tranex abuse 🤣 we then had dean sheenen filling everyone in on voice mails crazy witch left him admitting she was behind the razzler attack when he was jumped and deans days are numbered and jumbo jimbo if heading for limerick with the boys but dean doesn't seem phased. Next up we have the neighbour down the road behind the page I'll take you down I think it's called anyway he has her name and is off to sundrive with his info to have her arrested for bulling 🤣he said she admitted to doing his bins and coming into his garden and says if her body shape matches the footage of the car wreckage that she will be done for theat 🤣🤣 apparently they have met shook hands and yvonne says she needs to clean her nails 🤣 she also has receipts that brain is behind a letter that was sent to him threatening them to leave the house in a week or else.... Some lad Nathan he got to do that so we are patiently waiting on the voicemails to that she is gona share. Brianooo said he is gona share her name and address that she is a protester and need 20 people for her protest. He says she is also racist and hates Ukraines 🤣🤣
So things are looking up in the Gardner gaff cause they have been asked to go on another podcast but keeping tight lipped about it cause it's obviously lies and they are doing their own one 🤣🤣 to raise awareness about bulling and harassment and the hell they went through the last 15 months.
Roll on a new week for the next episode

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I expect this carry on from someone like her, she couldn’t lie straight in the bed. But he is 61, was he still living with his ex before she died and in the family home with her & his kids? To her it’s like she’s won the lotto with him with a house to stay in, he prob buys her drugs. But has he always been like this? Did he always fight with neighbours? It’s so bizarre

I expect this carry on from someone like her, she couldn’t lie straight in the bed. But he is 61, was he still living with his ex before she died and in the family home with her & his kids? To her it’s like she’s won the lotto with him with a house to stay in, he prob buys her drugs. But has he always been like this? Did he always fight with neighbours? It’s so bizarre
He lived with his partner right up untill she died and the booted the kids out after she died, I think they said it was either them or yvonne and he wanted his barbie. I didn't know anything about him untill I started following her and him and the drama. He does seem like a bitter old man. I believe he wasn't very kind to his ex partner.

How did they meet? I remember she used to be on live with that Keith fella.

How did they meet? I remember she used to be on live with that Keith fella.
They say they met on tictok that he used to go into the city and give her smokes and food and stuff like that. But god knows how exactly they met. They say they weren't together but apperently they were and before Bernie died.

• Wow
Yvonne was on live one night crying she'd no money for fags, electricity etc I think she may have gotten her eviction notice at the same time. Brian saw her crying on Tiktok and offered to help and the rest is history.

• Wow
Yvonne was on live one night crying she'd no money for fags, electricity etc I think she may have gotten her eviction notice at the same time. Brian saw her crying on Tiktok and offered to help and the rest is history.
Ah stop ❤❤🤣

He lived with his partner right up untill she died and the booted the kids out after she died, I think they said it was either them or yvonne and he wanted his barbie. I didn't know anything about him untill I started following her and him and the drama. He does seem like a bitter old man. I believe he wasn't very kind to his ex partner.
The partner that passed away. Were they married and are the kids all his? Sorry but seems so odd

Yes his poor partner by all accounts was a lovely lady. They weren't married but had two children together. Both children appear to be very respectful as was his partner so I'd appeal to anyone not to bring them or their names into this thread. They have had enough to deal with by the antics and lies of their father. None of them have a relationship with Brian.

Reactions: 4
The partner that passed away. Were they married and are the kids all his? Sorry but seems so odd
Yea they weren't married but he still calls her his wife and they had 2 kids together. His daughter goes out with ur man spiral the dj fella. Brian called him out one day and he went on a mad one and arrived at his door. Brian tit his pants turned all the lights off and hid in the house. It was all live.
---
Yes his poor partner by all accounts was a lovely lady. They weren't married but had two children together. Both children appear to be very respectful as was his partner so I'd appeal to anyone not to bring them or their names into this thread. They have had enough to deal with by the antics and lies of their father. None of them have a relationship with Brian.
You are right, that will be the last I mention them.

I am absolutely howling at his live this morning. He's saying he has friends in the 'cyber unit' of the guards and he's sending in information so they can investigate who's trolling him. Brian. Come on now ye wet blanket 🤣🤣🤣 talking pure shite is what he and that yoke are best at.

Screenshot_20230917_101458_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am absolutely howling at his live this morning. He's saying he has friends in the 'cyber unit' of the guards and he's sending in information so they can investigate who's trolling him. Brian. Come on now ye wet blanket 🤣🤣🤣 talking pure shite is what he and that yoke are best at.

View attachment 2454750
Ah he has me blocked I'm paitently waiting on the screen recordings. He talk some amount of bull crap.