Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re back calling people out again. Will they ever learn after the last hiding Brian got. Yvonne can’t seem to keep Hassan name out of her mouth either! She is fuming he has a new woman. Jimbo need to stay off live. It’s not a bleedin primary school phonetic spelling class 🤣🤣
---
It’s about time this thread kicked off
100% she can't stand he has a new woman. Her hassan 😂
Who is next on the call out list? I Havnt been back on yet 😂😂 ah stop talk about simple 🙈 him and his ancestors 😂 where along the line did it all go wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When they started to reproduce with their cousins 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 When they started popping out with cavity blocks for heads and brains the size of peas 😂 I'm fairness to her daughter Kim she looks like she is a bit together and as for the other one crack head like the rest of the family. Maybe Kim is the black sheep of the family

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 When they started popping out with cavity blocks for heads and brains the size of peas 😂 I'm fairness to her daughter Kim she looks like she is a bit together and as for the other one crack head like the rest of the family. Maybe Kim is the black sheep of the family
She seems to be the only one to speak out against Yvonne the rest of them are up her hole. I don’t think Jim even realises he lives on this planet tbh so I’ll give him some credit 🤣. I’ve heard her tell some home truths and Yvonne on her live trying to twist the narrative that Kim is mad and attention seeking!

Incredible pair. Love when she’s sitting there in her ‘jarmies’ & someone asks what they’re up to today & the answer is ‘ah we’re just going to take it easy today’ 🤣🤣🤣. Same answer on a Sunday, it being a day of rest….

Love when Brian launches into his stories from the past, what a great coach he was, all the teams he was involved in, how he got them promoted etc etc.
Remembering little Jimmy etc.

Or his reminiscences about days out/holidays in Carlow, Cork, Donegal etc, remembering particular pubs, peppered with funny (in his head) stories about what happened on those trips. Followed by his trademark quiet chuckle.

Quite sad really, as these stories, which he has on repeat, are all he has to tell for his 62 years.

Then he moves onto his deluded fantasist plans for the future: moving to Lanzarote, Benidorm, etc, where he can get a job in a bar 🙄. Bar a short spell in the UK, he’s lived all his life in that house. Will never leave, can never leave.

Reactions: 5
It’s such an odd thing. Haven’t watched them for long but I assume (and tell me if I’m wrong). He was married for years with a family, his wife died and he met met Yvonne during this. And now he has no family contact, is living with a drug addict, might be one himself…. Or am I missing something…. These two are are so hard to find the story on cause as I can se is people doing videos on them… I’m slightly baffled 🫠🫠🫠

Why doesn't he work?
Cause people keep reporting him and his tictok behaviour to his employer and then gets let go very quick. Plus he is a waste of space.
---
It’s such an odd thing. Haven’t watched them for long but I assume (and tell me if I’m wrong). He was married for years with a family, his wife died and he met met Yvonne during this. And now he has no family contact, is living with a drug addict, might be one himself…. Or am I missing something…. These two are are so hard to find the story on cause as I can se is people doing videos on them… I’m slightly baffled 🫠🫠🫠
You got it mostly right only he wasn't married to the late partner. He kicked his kids out of the house not long after their mother had died. He can't hold down a job because of his behavior on tictok. Every time he gets a job he says the employer knows all about tictok but yet again he gets the sack. The call people out on the daily every few days it's someone new. It used to be him threatening women untill he called out his family calling them thieves and next of all gets his front door kicked in and a vodka bottle to the head. But lately geevon has started to up the call out and is picking on 2 Cork women who I think would tear her apart if they got their hands on her but they don't know when to stop 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lads are we even able for the slaggins for hassan today 😂😂😂 She fed him cat food I thought I'd die laughing. But if he did what she says he did then that's the least he deserves. She was dishing the dirt on him today and robbing his glass eye 😂

Anyone watching Hassan’s live? A son came forward. I’m confused… are both his & Yvonne’s kids in care?

Anyone watching Hassan’s live? A son came forward. I’m confused… are both his & Yvonne’s kids in care?
Yea she said today that she lied about them being in marocco and the are both in care for apparently him molesting them. I was watching for a bit. That kid should of messaged him private first cause I'd hate to see an innocent kid getting trolled over his mother's carry on.

I saw the live but not the start. All the dopes in the comments saying say nothing on here Yvonne. 🙄

Hassan's new woman is as bad if not worse that Yvonne, hilarios i saw someone calling her the queen of tiktok :LOL: she letting on she has all her kids and going at yvonne for threatening Tusla, she has NONE of her kids living with her, bunch of crack heads 😂😂😂
---
That Brian fella has a grandson and a son and daughter, he has made a holy show of them since their mother died, kicked them out of the house to move that Yvonne one in and is now Tiktok famous for all the wrong reasons, poor kids

Last edited:
I honestly can't watch them. It's too embarrassing but I had to laugh she was locked in the bedroom hiding and saying at least my teeth aren't yellow like Brian's. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Flicked by the end of Yvonne’s live on there now. Would have stayed for more than 4 mins but I’ve work in the morning. Lots of people saying well done, she seems more happy etc and that it was with Hassan… anyone want to fill in what I missed…
Also some mentions of her being worried about the son. The son that reached out to Hasan the other day - I assume it’s the same one 🫠 did she have no contact or think he missing? I’m very confused

Flicked by the end of Yvonne’s live on there now. Would have stayed for more than 4 mins but I’ve work in the morning. Lots of people saying well done, she seems more happy etc and that it was with Hassan… anyone want to fill in what I missed…
Also some mentions of her being worried about the son. The son that reached out to Hasan the other day - I assume it’s the same one 🫠 did she have no contact or think he missing? I’m very confused
Ah her Hassan and Brian and Natalie are all happy families now,her boys are in care and she never knew where they were but one of them have came out and apparently lives close too her,how the f##k can she say he did those things too her girls and now chat on live like besties and arrange too meet the son.like when you think you've seen it all 🙄not a motherly bone in her body she's an absolute joke,the lies just roll of her tongue,they both deserve each other,only people I feel for and have only ever felt for is Brian's Kids and grandson.they were blessed with an amazing lady for mother that brought them up with morals and self respect

• Wow
Ah her Hassan and Brian and Natalie are all happy families now,her boys are in care and she never knew where they were but one of them have came out and apparently lives close too her,how the f##k can she say he did those things too her girls and now chat on live like besties and arrange too meet the son.like when you think you've seen it all 🙄not a motherly bone in her body she's an absolute joke,the lies just roll of her tongue,they both deserve each other,only people I feel for and have only ever felt for is Brian's Kids and grandson.they were blessed with an amazing lady for mother that brought them up with morals and self respect
She accused him of doing the same to the boys but I read there that one was born addicted and and taken away and the other taken at birth because of addiction. I feel sorry for this son Coming forward he probably hasn't a clue what he has just entered. I agree with you about brians kids imaging a parent being able to just cut ties like that for a junkie it's just unthinkable in my opinion

That poor son whoever he is with them pair as parents and then that Natalie one involved too :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: She is an absolute toerag and people calling her a lady i just cant :D:D:D She is the same kind of person as Yvonne that is why they will get on,all junkies!!!!!

Reactions: 5