Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor son whoever he is with them pair as parents and then that Natalie one involved too :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: She is an absolute toerag and people calling her a lady i just cant :D:D:D She is the same kind of person as Yvonne that is why they will get on,all junkies!!!!!
Yea apparently she is the same as Yvonne, I feel sorry for him he hasn't a clue what he is in for if he has been living with a normal family poor kid

Reactions: 1
No apparantly about it, that's a fact, none of her kids are with her. Its an absolute freak show is what that is, all the kids involved with these head bangers :confused: That Brianfella so happy if yvonne see's her son, does he not miss his grandson? Scumbags the lot of them.
Yea apparently she is the same as Yvonne, I feel sorry for him he hasn't a clue what he is in for if he has been living with a normal family poor kid

Reactions: 2
No apparantly about it, that's a fact, none of her kids are with her. Its an absolute freak show is what that is, all the kids involved with these head bangers :confused: That Brianfella so happy if yvonne see's her son, does he not miss his grandson? Scumbags the lot of them.
Crazy the lot of them. That Natalie one going on like she is an angel 😂😂the Brian lad is a joke of a man. He should be working on his own family

Poor kids.
It's horrible them 2 boys have a chance to stay away from that kind of life and they should be kept private but I think if yvonne gets hold of either of them they will be poisoned or even hassan and the other girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yous are gas, you’re all saying exactly what I’ve been thinking. That scruff Natalie being told she is a lady cracks me up. I didn’t know the likes of her existed. Imagine running into her, the head on her. I was in a live one night when Tori was saying what a great mother she was as her son never ended up in jail because she had been responsible (like this is a benchmark 😆) and then Natalie responds “here, my young fella was in for a long stretch, but that wasn’t my fault” 🫣

Everyone who says Yvonne made up the accusations about H fiddling with her kids because she stayed with him & never reported it to the Guards has a very innocent view on the reality of addicts/travellers way of life. These people don’t operate with the same morals & cultural norms that we do. Natalie deserves everything she gets from that dirt bird. She clearly only cares for herself.

• Haha
Yous are gas, you’re all saying exactly what I’ve been thinking. That scruff Natalie being told she is a lady cracks me up. I didn’t know the likes of her existed. Imagine running into her, the head on her. I was in a live one night when Tori was saying what a great mother she was as her son never ended up in jail because she had been responsible (like this is a benchmark 😆) and then Natalie responds “here, my young fella was in for a long stretch, but that wasn’t my fault” 🫣

Everyone who says Yvonne made up the accusations about H fiddling with her kids because she stayed with him & never reported it to the Guards has a very innocent view on the reality of addicts/travellers way of life. These people don’t operate with the same morals & cultural norms that we do. Natalie deserves everything she gets from that dirt bird. She clearly only cares for herself.
Seems to me Natalie went after Hassan after seeing him on lives knowing he is into the crack and whatever else himself 😂 as yvonne said spoke to her before natalie was with hassan, only one reason she went after him 😂😂😂 it is absolutely hilarious people thinking she is a lady she is a scruffy c u next tuesday, loves her drugs, all kids in care. Yes totally agree with you about the accusations against Hassan and why she would still talk to him, the lives of these people are so flakey and fickle they could stab one another one day and back friends the next.

Reactions: 4

I'm inclined to agree with you regarding Hassan, I'm happily retracting my previous statement! Can someone fill me in on the story with the kids ? Is she being allowed access to them now ?? Hassans new girlfriend is lower than a piece of dog tit, how on earth can she flex that she's a wonderful mother when she has no custody of her kids ??! What an absolutely odd flex 😂😂.
Loving Jimbos name on tiktok "SilverFoxMentalHealth" 🕊🕊🕊 or something similar 😂
what do yas think of manic menopausal? Is she gone off tiktok? I swear to god TikTok is like a weapon in the hands of bored middle aged people 😐

Ah I feel for Manic. The woman is openly Bi-Polar. She has it in her name sure. She has behaved wildly on lives when she has had a drink, I used to dislike her a lot but she never really means any harm. The abuse she gets is sickening.

Ah I feel for Manic. The woman is openly Bi-Polar. She has it in her name sure. She has behaved wildly on lives when she has had a drink, I used to dislike her a lot but she never really means any harm. The abuse she gets is sickening.
Manic is well manic. I agree she's not well but I honestly feel for her kids. She can't help herself only to be in everyone's business on Tiktok. She really needs to deal with her own issues and give her kids the attention they deserve.

Shes a peculiar one that's for sure. I don't believe she deserves half the shite that's thrown at her - however she really would thrive if she kept away from TikTok but it seems its her outlet? Socially like. Irish tiktok is mental though, people getting battered and threatened over their tiktoks 😂😂😂

She lied about having cancer. Sick cow

About time B&Y have their own thread 🤣🤣 my god you couldn’t write it. I’ll never understand how people can go live an tell the world all their issues no shame what so ever 🙈

She lied about having cancer. Sick cow
Nah I don't feel for her,she's actually like a female version of Brian,master manipulator and very very 2 faced,it's her ex daughter in law and her children I feel sorry for,there obviously a reason none of her family speak too her

Cause people keep reporting him and his tictok behaviour to his employer and then gets let go very quick. Plus he is a waste of space.
---

You got it mostly right only he wasn't married to the late partner. He kicked his kids out of the house not long after their mother had died. He can't hold down a job because of his behavior on tictok. Every time he gets a job he says the employer knows all about tictok but yet again he gets the sack. The call people out on the daily every few days it's someone new. It used to be him threatening women untill he called out his family calling them thieves and next of all gets his front door kicked in and a vodka bottle to the head. But lately geevon has started to up the call out and is picking on 2 Cork women who I think would tear her apart if they got their hands on her but they don't know when to stop 😂😂
He could work if he left TikTok, but sif he was to choose between TikTok & earning a living for a better life, he’ll choose TikTok every time.

He could work if he left TikTok, but sif he was to choose between TikTok & earning a living for a better life, he’ll choose TikTok every time.
100% sure every other week when they have a fight he is leaving tiktok and never does, he is so addicted and needs to keep an eye on his queen

Now he’s converting to Islam, & the plonker wants to know if it’d be on his passport - would they know he’s a Muslim going thru passport control ffs.

• Haha