Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma-lupa🙄🙄🙄 And the child will be a big fan of anything once her parents are been paid to promote it so give over with that spiel Brian. Using the child again to earn some money. Cnuts

Reactions: 12
Ma-lupa🙄🙄🙄 And the child will be a big fan of anything once her parents are been paid to promote it so give over with that spiel Brian. Using the child again to earn some money. Cnuts
The child was probably trapped in the high chair for an hour while Brian had to redo the ad after tripping over his accent standing in his Pihjamas. Head over to the supermarkedddd…first of all Brian when were you last in the supermarked and second of all as if he ever prepares her anything. Even pac-ked food mixed with water.

edited to change packet to pac-ked 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder are they been paid to go to the Barrettstown big picnic? Hardly going off their own bat?

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Arthur take money to promote a Marie Keating foundation thing a few months ago, safe to say he didn’t do it himself

Reactions: 4
Of course its Blakes first time at the circus, cause its free. You hadn't been invited before this and of course you wouldnt dream of paying to bring her.

Reactions: 9
I saw them today. Brian walked out the front door of Barretstown castle, head held high, big pout on him, straight over to Arthur, grabbed Blake from her buggy & walked off making sure everyone could see him, leaving Arthur juggling buggy & bags 🤬
Glenda Gilson & her crew allowed skip us all on a big queue into the circus.
I hope they all paid today, the circus tickets were already massively discounted compared to normal circus events.

• Wow
I saw them today. Brian walked out the front door of Barretstown castle, head held high, big pout on him, straight over to Arthur, grabbed Blake from her buggy & walked off making sure everyone could see him, leaving Arthur juggling buggy & bags 🤬
I hope they all paid today, the circus tickets were already massively discounted compared to normal circus events.
Omg how did u stay quiet I would have screamed at him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg how did u stay quiet I would have screamed at him 🤣🤣
I don’t know how I did being honest. Even the way he walks is so put on, I’m not sure how is best to describe it, it’s a real ‘look at me’ type. I don’t think there’s anything natural left about him. I had to pause & take it all in in the flesh, he looks even more odd than on Insta

Reactions: 6

He needs a kick in the arse Brian!!!!...

And the amount of people would have see that display!!!!

He sounds so RUDE

Reactions: 7
When Brian is in public he does all the handling of Blake. Very possessive behaviour. Arfur does all the slogging while Brian reaps the photo ops. I think he's horrible to Arfoor.

What would happen if orfur got fed up with Brian’s carry on and they split? It would be tricky I’m guessing more do than a normal split with kids

Reactions: 2
Before Blake turns 2 Brian has no legal rights to her. I think once she turns 2 he can adopt her, assuming of course that Brian is not the biological dad, but like, come on!! But in terms of a split, I don't really know. I suppose it would depend how amicable/acrimonious it was (before he adopts her). I do not know how Orthur puts up with him!!

Reactions: 2
Just seen the add for the breakfast.... what a FARCE.. we all know its Ourther that feeds Blake.... how else would he fed Blake and give us the weather update!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.