Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That message really hit a nerve with BDG he's still on about it this morning. The going out to work may happen in most households but the self care stuff nah. And as for getting nothing for free give over. It's non stop freebies with them. Just waiting on the "tròlling" stories to appear in the Sun or wherever they pay to put them today.
Child watching programs in French and Brain admitting he doesn't understand a word. Arfur talks to the child in French. He might wanna pull his finger out and learn some🙄 probably too much hassle like the driving lessons

Reactions: 6
Ah I think the truth is hurting abit. However he is digging himself in more of a hole going on how he gets nothing 4 free. Advice Brian just shut up and get along with it.

Reactions: 5
And now arfur shows daddy and daughter watching Mickey Mouse before daddy goes to work, didn’t Brian say his baby is usually asleep when he leaves

Reactions: 9
Brian... of you stopped posting you life online we honestly wouldn't know what you hot for free or not...... we see both of your everyday lives. We see Blake routine he connection with aurther we see he foes 99.99% of the parenting, if you didn't over expose the child honestly none of us would be any wiser, it's not call trolling hunny!! .. its the truth and the truth hurts now either stop showing all your life on line or that it as a kick up the bum and change some of our opions we do give credit when it's due!!!...

Reactions: 8
He brought this up on purpose to get some publicity around the book, hping a story will be written about them. I’m sure he gets these messages loads but he uses it to his advantage when it suits him.

Reactions: 7
He is aiming for the poor Brian it’s dreadful the trolling and the abuse he has to endure because he is working and trying to provide for his family headlines

It's the blatant deceit - " we get nothing for free".

PLEASE STOP WITH THE LIES.

Edited to add that it's we, the common folk who get NOTHING for free. They are going to see Barbie in the cinema tomorrow. Does he actually want us to believe they'll pay for that?? Let me guess, that's work!!

Reactions: 4
He is aiming for the poor Brian it’s dreadful the trolling and the abuse he has to endure because he is working and trying to provide for his family headlines
you can be sure the messages aren’t related to him working like most parents. It’s the 3 holidays he has taken without his husband & child when he barely managed 2 days of a family holiday, one of those spent drunk. the multiple hotel stays & the endless beautician trips. It’s nice for a parent to treat themselves but it’s constant with him. His stories give the impression he’s never home & arthurs stories give the impression he’s doing a massive chunk of parenting alone.
I somehow doubt anyone has an issue with him working, he’s just twisting it for attention.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't know any new parents that act like him. Looking back at his grid he's been living the life post Blake, no wonder people are sending messages like that "troll"

Reactions: 3
Lads Arthur and his fuxkin hair gives me the rage!!!!!! The absolute fuckin hack of him and he thinks he's gorgeous with his comb over 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads Arthur and his fuxkin hair gives me the rage!!!!!! The absolute fuckin hack of him and he thinks he's gorgeous with his comb over 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m the same! Actual rage!! 😂😂 He looks like one of the musketeers from 1625…. How can he look in the mirror and think yeah that looks hot! It’s the most old fashioned stupid ugly mess I’ve ever seen. He has too many yes men in his life. Someone should point it out how ridiculous he looks. Imagine him at the hairdressers like:
Them: “So where’s your side parting?”
Him: - just above my left ear
Them: 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m the same! Actual rage!! 😂😂 He looks like one of the musketeers from 1625…. How can he look in the mirror and think yeah that looks hot! It’s the most old fashioned stupid ugly mess I’ve ever seen. He has too many yes men in his life. Someone should point it out how ridiculous he looks. Imagine him at the hairdressers like:

This made me howl 😂😂

• Heart
Didn't he say his favourite look for himself is "Versaille". So that hilarious comparison to a musketeer is so spot on!! 😆 However, I'd say he sees himself more as a King Louis XIV type🙄. Pure notions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.