Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he not say he passed it on the plane, He's probably keeping the photos and full details for another VIP shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no the book was printed before the midatlantic near death experience surely could have rinsed another chapter out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A book??!! really what is there left to share FFS Just in case no one saw the tv show, or listened to the podcasts, or saw any of their interviews, or their public social media, here is a book where you can also read about 2 doses trying to make whatever money they can off their child

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Absolutely ridiculous. There will be endless rounds of interviews to promote, photoshoots with the book in the photoshoot, Brian holding it as it’s the new baby.
Bet it will be in the local Dealz by Christmas.
Talk about a pair of absolute chancers.

Reactions: 6
A bleeping book, on what? They share everything about their lives, there is literally nothing we don't know

Take Laura de Barra - she is releasing her 3rd book this Autumn, I have her other 2 & they are a wealth of knowledge, but it's very profess she doesn't pimp herself out on insta and isn't rehashing shite for a book.

Reactions: 5
Presume they have a ghost writer as I couldn’t imagine either of them being disciplined enough to sit down and write a book??

• Heart
Wonder will every second sentence BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS especially when he talks about HIS DAUGHTER BLAKE the second coming of Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have no words for these pair today. A book?? Seriously?? Really are trying to make as much money as they can off the child. Pair of cnuts

Reactions: 6
That’s why they were at the Gill books thing the other night. They’re in with the writers set now…Orthur is an Author.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A book is going to make them feck all really, unless it sells really well which it won't. The publishers will get most of it.

Reactions: 3
Did he not say he passed it on the plane, He's probably keeping the photos and full details for another VIP shoot
Hold on, aren't kidney stones so small to see? In hospital don't you have to p**s into a bowl to see if you can see it as if it goes down the loo you may not know?
I remember being in hospital with severe pain at my side and they had to do an ultra sound to see if it was kidney stones. Turns out it wasn't just a bad muscle pain. So how does he know it we defn kidney stones, did he self diagnose?
I'd be taking everything he says with a pince of salt.

Hold on, aren't kidney stones so small to see? In hospital don't you have to p**s into a bowl to see if you can see it as if it goes down the loo you may not know?
I remember being in hospital with severe pain at my side and they had to do an ultra sound to see if it was kidney stones. Turns out it wasn't just a bad muscle pain. So how does he know it we defn kidney stones, did he self diagnose?
I'd be taking everything he says with a pince of salt.
But he told Orthur he LOVED him!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone fill me in on the kidney stone thing I missed “id” all
He got awful back pain when he was in the US. Didn't want to go to Hospital there which is understandable as you get ridden senseless on the cost of healthcare. On the plane thought he was going to die (in fairness anyone I know who's had kidney stones says it's exruciating); went to docs here,.confirmed kidney stone and he'd passed it. If you Google the pain scale of stones it's well up there.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.