Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Christ almighty . Up since 7:30 getting his hair and make up done for a child’s first birthday. It should be about the child today not you Brian . Go spend the morning with her and not sit in a chair for hours. He seems more engrossed in the party and the booze and who turns up than the baby . He’s major insecurities with his looks and his ‘profile ‘

Reactions: 22

Darkside

---
Thread
Orthurs cheap socks and long armed sweaters, Brian just drinks and tells us about the weather.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry I may have missed this, but if Arthur in London and Brian off to work early, who is with Blake ? A sister ?
So has Brian ever cared for Blake on his own overnight ? He was so rude about the ‘troll’ that called him out about his absentee parenting, but can he put his money (earned predominantly by publicising his daughter) where his (ridiculously swollen) mouth is ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the heck is Brian doing sitting behind a fully functioning radio desk and openly admitting that he is only using the mic because he doesn’t know how to use the desk. He could have actually phoned in and Co hosted the show from his iPhone in bed. Same thing. In the 6 months he’s on the show now, why has he not once said to some producer or engineer in 98fm, could you give me a few lessons on the basics of the desk here so I kind of know what I’m doing. No it’s beneath him. It’s like someone gets a job as a cashier and rocks up and says oh by the way I have no intention of learning how to use the til, but my personality to greet everyone will be enough surely. Anyone else would be shown the door.
Can he be bothered to do anything that involves effort? Openly refused to learn to drive, openly refuses to learn how to be a DJ, and now openly admits to being too lazy to steam his own suit, even though he brought a steamer.
The selfishness is another level.
Oh and Brian, literally no one gives a shit you won Ultimate Big Brother. Ffs. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 17

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Arthur has brought out socks? Socks like ffs.

I have never understood why people would pay over their hard earned cash to these freeloader insta huns putting their name on tatty products
In fairness I think socks are the only thing Arthur could get away with designing or modelling. He’s unhealthy and sloppy looking and I couldn’t see him bringing out a line of clothes and modelling/advertising them. He’s not comfortable on photoshoots and doing public stuff because he never stops pulling and rearranging his clothes. He seems a good man despite the begging and not declaring freebies, and it would be great to see him really get his fitness back, get the hair chopped and maybe ditch the leech Brian if he ever gets sense. 🙄

Reactions: 17
So predictable. Over the top shite.
That’s not a party for Blake it’s a party for their egos. Magazine deal, freebies, caked make up, high hair.
Brian is feeling all the emotions meanwhile someone else minds his child while he indulges in yet more vanity.
They should just leave Blake at home with Tati and the little boy and she’ll have the time of her life.

Reactions: 16

Skinner

VIP Member
The medium to Arthur.
Oh, you're a professional arm dancer
You're married to the vainest man in Ireland.
You love wearing you're clothes 2 sizes too small.
You eat copious amount of cakes per day.
You're always left holding the baby.
You need a fecken hair cut.
You and your husband are begging grifters.
Did I leave anything out?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can tell straight away who the primary care giver is, she keeps looking over at Arthur even when Brian is talking to her. I'm sure she's handed straight back too once he's finished his stupid stories with her.

I note that Brian avoided Tati by coming home later from party, then avoided her yesterday as he didn’t go to the KClub to stay, then will avoid her today with a full day at work.
Thank you all for your messages regOrding the party to celebrate me, oops I mean my daughter. It’s olllll so emoshional, but luckily Buh-lake loves attention like her Daddy. Shout out to anyone at the back that hasn’t heard yet, the actual birthday is Friday so puh-lenty of time still to forward any gifts or baked goods for then.
Anyway off to grab my jac-ked, the leaves are falling people. I haven’t seen any falling yet, but BDG has so it must be true.

• Haha
Brian dreams of being part of this lavish London lifestyle, but in reality he is living in a small house in an estate in Straffan, doing a job he is unqualified and unequipped for, and is using the child he uses as a cash cow for PR stunts and photo ops only. He could be at home tonight, and of course EVERYTHING he does is for Blake, but he is still in London at a very expensive restaurant with poor tag along Arthur and tipsy Pipsy. Wake up Brian, start putting some effort in to your child and relationship. Learn to drive, learn French, parent every now and then. Spoilt entitled has-been.

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
This is ridiculous for a 1 year olds party. Thus is for adults not for that poor child. She’ll have more parties as the week goes on. I bet they throw one in the sisters house too. You never see Brian’s dad at these events. Bet he’s mortified.
Same old same old. Aoife stuck in the thick of it getting the drag queen dated hair and makeup done-trying so hard for thr champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. What must the other sisters think. Usual Clinton's like Heather tighe who must be thr glorified babysitter for the k club and Michelle tighe looks ridiculous, caked with backcombed hair. What are they all like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mcsemma

I've always had a bad feeling about Brian especially the way he casually disregards Arthur so openly in his and Arthur's IG stories etc, even before Blake arrived but he only uses Blake on his socials when he's surrounded by the likes of Pippa, Donal Skehan etc.. while they both are guilty of over exposing Muss Blake Maria Rose, at least Arthur seems to genuinely worship the ground she (now) walks on

Gets on my last nerve with the "it's official I have my own show" craic! No you don't Brian, you're presenting a show with loads of other people contributing. Actually you're the least important person there.
It’s back to the me me me I I I thing. It’s all about him.
The same way he always puts his name first when he tells us to join him LIVE at 10 Brian Dowling and Suzanne Kane and join him LIVE at 6 Brian Dowling and Grainne Seoige.
Can’t wait for the pissing rain, pitch black mornings when he’s heading for the bus to go LIIIIIVVVVE. No little jac-ked or umbrella will save him then.