Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got awful back pain when he was in the US. Didn't want to go to Hospital there which is understandable as you get ridden senseless on the cost of healthcare. On the plane thought he was going to die (in fairness anyone I know who's had kidney stones says it's exruciating); went to docs here,.confirmed kidney stone and he'd passed it. If you Google the pain scale of stones it's well up there.
Sounds painful in fairness! I’ve an aunt who passed kidney stones (she was a divil for the rennies, who knew 😆) and she said it was up there with childbirth, but at least she didn’t have to bring the stone home and raise it for 18 years after being torn under from one side to the next so there is that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah nah duck off now seriously they're among Irelands most beloved tv personalities and social media stars🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 get a grip seriously like🤣🤣🤣🤣

They give me life for the wrong reasons!!!, I need to know the weather, do I need a jacc-get.... or a brolly, he reminds me to drink water,.... I get my daily exercise from watching Ourther try to fly copping his arm moves!!!!.... I'd do be on a flapp..... piss off whoever wrote this .... maybe this is what all the zoom meetings were for Ourther

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This, in a sense, is more exploitation of the baby. Wonder is she'll realise when older she basically set them up for life.

Reactions: 5
Brian does not look well at all this morning on his stories. I hope he’s been to a doctor and gotten a proper assessment since the plane episode

Reactions: 1
I had 98fm on in the car earlier, he is awful to listen to. He sounds like he has a mouth full all the time, can't talk properly with those ridiculous lips. And the accent, jesus christ its painful, he lets slip with the fake accent every few sentences, I cant remember exactly what he was saying but he said in me bag instead of in my, lol. Fool. Gas thing is he would sound way better if he just dropped the stupid accent altogether.
He speaks in the same tone like he does on his instagram stories like how are 98fm allowing this tripe on air, like just talk in a normal tone, and the talking over the other presenter, like he is just all round terrible

Reactions: 12
Is it a bit unusual that Blake hasn’t started crawling yet? Maybe she has but we’d surely have a video of it if so

My husband isn’t on social media or tattle but knows who Brian and Arthur are. Brian was on Newstalk today and the hubby nearly threw himself on the radio “Turn that hole off quick!!!!!!” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heard the reel earlier about Brian and his family going on holidays to cut the turf on the bog, really trying to play the relateable game that they never went on a plane as kids when I’m a similar age, and even though there was only two of us, my parents took us on a plane once, it took six years for them to be able to do it again. It wasn’t cheap, back then, especially if you had to go in the school holidays.

Heard the reel earlier about Brian and his family going on holidays to cut the turf on the bog, really trying to play the relateable game that they never went on a plane as kids when I’m a similar age, and even though there was only two of us, my parents took us on a plane once, it took six years for them to be able to do it again. It wasn’t cheap, back then, especially if you had to go in the school holidays.
I really liked Brian in the beginning when he came home from LA and was living in his family home but he’s insufferable now and his fake accent is awful
The poor kid is so over exposed it’s awful

Reactions: 12
I agree, it was during the lockdowns that turned me off both Brian and arfur and pips and co

have previously enjoyed their stories etc

Reactions: 5
I thought skehan would be with them more often, I know he’s actually working. It’s funny how they went for the parents with most ‘clout’ (at least in their opinion) to associate with. No problem clinging to the skehans when they were in la

Reactions: 8
Are they going 2 try and and flog that book everyday till October. B interesting how many pre orders they had. Can't imagine anyone wanting 2 read it since they have put everything out there already.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.