Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Gizmo123! on the winning thread suggestionšŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
Quick recap of last thread.
It has been the same old same old with Arfur and BDG. Still begging for freebies , still not declaring freebies , still using the baby to get their greedy mitts on whatever they can.
BDG still on the radio during the week surprisinglyšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø We get a weather update each morning as to how the weather is looking , tasting and smelling. Just so as we know whether we need to bring our jackids or umbrellas with us.
Arfur is still "dancing" and worked with Una Healy on her new video which when u look at it tis obvious he was involvedāœ‹ļøšŸ«²šŸ«±. He judged best dressed at the races and himself and Brian judging best dressed at end of month.
BDG is a big believer in self care. Most of us would call it been self indulgent. Arfur seems to do the majority of the parenting leaving Brian free to swan off for holidays , facials , pedicures and whatever else he can grab for free. Arfur is as grabby as Brian though just doesn't seem to show it as much unless it's food and then we see it all.
Planning is under way for BMR 1st birthday party which they mention every so often. Obviously to ensure as much gifted stuff as possible. No doubt there'll be a photoshoot for a magazine which will involve hours in the makeup chair and end up with BDG looking embalmed and Arfur busting out of his clothes.
Arfur won most stylish man at the VIP awards beating Brian amongst others.

Attachments

• 54.9 KB
  • 27 KB
  • 28.1 KB
  • 55.7 KB
  • 30.2 KB
    • Heart
    Reactions: 10
    I'd say Suzanne only delighted he's always on holiday. Why does she need someone to fill in though if she was by herself before that?

Reactions: 4
    I donā€™t want to follow them but I have a feeling their will be more teenage passive aggressive posts to try and keep Blake in focus

Reactions: 2
    Presume that a gifted stay for BDG. He wouldn't t be tagging them otherwise.

Reactions: 1
    The two best judges in Ireland to pick the winner? If they're the best I'd hate to see the worst.

Reactions: 3
    Iā€™m half thinkin Barberstown Castle are takin the piss using these two. Wonder what they are being paid. I canā€™t get over the absolute state of Othur, he needs to set fire to that jackid. What is he goin for with that hair? Like whatā€™s his end goal.

Reactions: 5
    Yippee my thread suggestion was usedā€¦little did I think that Brian would be only home from NYC and using his new ā€œDisappearing Dadā€
    Title so soonā€¦predictable as ever is our diva Brian

Reactions: 8
    Iā€™m half thinkin Barberstown Castle are takin the piss using these two. Wonder what they are being paid. I canā€™t get over the absolute state of Othur, he needs to set fire to that jackid. What is he goin for with that hair? Like whatā€™s his end goal.
    To look like some kind of thespian? He looks like a hobo! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
    Reactions: 4
    Orthur really needs to do something with the hair, thereā€™s neither shape nor make to itā€¦he is probably waiting for when it goes quiet work wise so he can put himself back into the spotlight with a new look!!

Reactions: 7
    Their agents must spend a fortune on pr for them and hours sending articles to evoke.ie and goss etc. See another article there about the proud unclešŸ™„
    Just notice they have separate agents too. Wonder will Arfur bail from Noel Kelly with all the crap that's going on?

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.