Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was already feeling queasy before seeing that picture. Got a free wash and blow dry this evening as the apprentice’s needed more practice, we were all there trying to get experience in different areas of the job, and I felt so guilty leaving without paying, how do they do it so easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank god the weather forecast is back, how did we get by without them
---
Warning poor Brian had kidney stones and tells us all about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There'll be articles everywhere now about how BDG nearly died mid-flight from America and rang Arthur to say goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can imagine the headlines

bdg suffers major health scare on transatlantic flights

bdg was worried he was dying due to health complications

🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah kidney stones, zero craic to be in that pain on a plane

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Didn't he have a McDonald's the next day? If I'd had that experience I'd be eating salads for the foreseeable. Maybe not directly related to what he eats but I'd still be on a health kick after that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.