Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do his neighbours think when they see him walk past every morning spouting tripe into his phone roaring at that hour of the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes damaging his over inflated ego. He doesn’t see the irony that he only got a ‘full-time job’ after Blake was born and before she was born he was lazier than a sloth, unless someone was doing his hair and make up. Most parents do the reverse work as much as they can before the baby is born and try take as much time off after the baby is born.

Reactions: 10
I'd say Arthur will be the one deciding if there's baby no. 2 or not seeing as he's the one doing the most work.. Funny though that if it was a heterosexual relationship the woman would not be getting as much credit for staying at home as Arthur does.

Reactions: 11
What do his neighbours think when they see him walk past every morning spouting tripe into his phone roaring at that hour of the morning!
He could be the neighbourhood Alexa you.... its cold you need a brolly today!!!....

I remember years ago my dad worked in a very famous restaurant he used to get mam to look out the window before he'd be up and of it was a warm day all you'd here was " ah shite" and if it was rotten you'd hear yippee!!!

I don't give a flying fook which of them feeds that child. It's just business to them. Milupa pay them and Brian has better ENGLISH (I say that lightly) so he advertises. It's how it works. I do care that he turns it into a pity party for himself. He won't give a tit who said what when the Milupa pay packid lands in the bonk.

Reactions: 6
The ads they do are so disingenuous. Remember Hello Fresh, they made a big faff over it, filming fancy ads at someone else's home and they used the meals maybe twice! Then Orthur advertising a Marie Keating run!! As if Orthur would run anywhere! The nuk ads. And now this Milupa ad. Im sure I've forgotten more. All such bullshit and lies. The companies are worse hiring them and advertising like this. Like it's so clear we, the onlooker/customer is being lied to while those eejits rake in the cash and collect all the freebies. Sickening!!

(I realise they are not the only ones but these 2 grind my gears sooo much esp the way they use Blake to fund their lifestyle).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was unfortunate to catch a couple of minutes of Brian guest hosting Ireland am, he is not one bit natural as a presenter, why do people think he is a good choice

also why did arfur have to go to house to do his work after dropping Brian off, he could have gone home

poor Blake was probably glad of the break

Reactions: 4
Damaging?? That people tell the truth and u can't pretend to be a hands on dad and companies might consider twice before getting him to promote baby stuff.

What pisses me off about the #ads is the companies not doing their due diligence, 5 minutes of research would tell them that he's never around in the mornings to feed his kid so hasn't a clue about doing it..it's like me promoting football boots for my kids when all I do is show up to their games to cheer them on, my husband goes to their training sessions and picks out their kit etc.

Reactions: 2
I'm not saying new parents should live under a rock but Brian has gone away on how many holidays without Blake? Never mind all the days/ nights out drinking.

Many that's why he receives messages like that. I couldn't imagine leaving my baby as much as he does

Absolutely, I agree. Parents shouldn’t have to hibernation just because they have a new baby, but Brian seemed to take it to the extreme. My cousin has 2 under four and he just about managed to get away to Kerry for two weeks this year.

Can only imagine the hack of them going to the Barbie premiere on Wednesday.

Reactions: 5
I'm not saying new parents should live under a rock but Brian has gone away on how many holidays without Blake? Never mind all the days/ nights out drinking.

Many that's why he receives messages like that. I couldn't imagine leaving my baby as much as he does
My youngest is 4 . 2 nights I've had away from him once because I was in hospital and a concert was second

Reactions: 1
I’ll just clarify, my cousin has his kids with him in Kerry. He is really lucky that his mum is happy to take the oldest one. Aside from a work trip to Vegas. He’s had one weekend away with his buddies and he hated it. If Brian missed Blake, as much as he claims he wouldn’t be disappearing on solo trips as much. He also wouldn’t have cut the family holiday short, if Blake was his priority.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.