Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know very little about makeup but the yellow base in the foundation is giving me death warmed up vibes. Either the mua hated him or he insisted on certain products and shades.

Reactions: 4
His make up always looks shocking! I don’t know if they are ripping the piss and do it on purpose.

Reactions: 2
No work done to the face , yeah sure, must just be an allergic reaction that has his lips like that so 🙄

Reactions: 5
Looks like Suzanne was in hospital on one of her stories? No fear of BDG sending her good wishes. Arfur very quiet today?

I did they trip Arthur is on today and I absolutely loved it. Pity Brian had to ruch back to his high flying job and keep his holiday days for Ibiza, he would have loved it too, oh wait 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sure Brian will be working kn Monday and Tuesday all day Wednesday spent getting tan and nails done and Thursday flying to ibiza all his winging last week cos he had to leave but he won't be spending any day with blake until after his trip to ibiza , but she looks so much happier when she is with Arthur

Missing Brian the weather man posts.. seems I've been blocked 😂😂😂. See ya brian muchos love xxxxx

• Haha
Seriously, who is messaging him regording his guest hosting? Like come on!!🤣

• Haha
His under eyes today! Why do salons give him free treatments anyway, he's hardly a great advertisement with the state of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here you go…. the. sky. is. grey, she’s. spitting. at. him, it’s. almost. as. if. she’s. about. to. burst.

I actually can’t cope with the pause after each word 😡
Did he sniff the air ? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His own show with Suzanne Kane. Love to know how that meeting went when it was broken to her. Does anyone hear listen? Has he gotten any better?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.