Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Darkside for the winning thread titlešŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³ sorry I had to adapt it as it was too long.

Quick Recap
Baby Blake was born in September. Itā€™s not Aoifes egg, sheā€™s the gestational carrier.

Blake is a wee dote. Her parents not so much.

The last thread snailed by so nothing to exciting to report. Brian got his first full time job in donkeys years working at 98fm with poor Suzanne. He thinks it's his radio show and she's tagging along when we all know its the other way round. Gets the train to work every morning and its so tiring he has to have a gifted stay in a hotel on Wednesday nights in Dublin bless him. He also guess presents on both the six o clock show and ireland am. He had a bit of a rant about blocking people who troll him on social media and tried to convince us he doesn't have any botox or fillers. Camera doesn't lie though BDG. He said he's only had one night out this year so either he can't count or he suffers from amnesia. He's also nominated for a most stylish man award up against Arfur. Arfur has finished dancing with the stars. Doesn't seem to be up to much except meetings with his agent every week and going to launches of different products. He is working with Una Healy on her new video so we await with bated breath to see the fantastic arm dancing he has them all doing. He's still wearing his too tight trousers and uploading his "dance" tiktoks.
Their documentary telling their story of surrogacy and egg donation was broadcast in March. They also appeared on the late late with baby Blake. Aoife is back at work and appears to have moved out. They share way too much of Blake online from how she sleeps to using her for nappy ads.
Arfur and Blake heading off on hols to France this week. Doubtful Brian is going but we'll see.
P.S. mind your eyes looking at the picsšŸ¤£

Attachments

• 28.1 KB
  • 27 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 6
    Congrats to @Darkside for the winning thread titlešŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³ sorry I had to adapt it as it was too long.

Quick Recap
    Baby Blake was born in September. Itā€™s not Aoifes egg, sheā€™s the gestational carrier.

Blake is a wee dote. Her parents not so much.

The last thread snailed by so nothing to exciting to report. Brian got his first full time job in donkeys years working at 98fm with poor Suzanne. He thinks it's his radio show and she's tagging along when we all know its the other way round. Gets the train to work every morning and its so tiring he has to have a gifted stay in a hotel on Wednesday nights in Dublin bless him. He also guess presents on both the six o clock show and ireland am. He had a bit of a rant about blocking people who troll him on social media and tried to convince us he doesn't have any botox or fillers. Camera doesn't lie though BDG. He said he's only had one night out this year so either he can't count or he suffers from amnesia. He's also nominated for a most stylish man award up against Arfur. Arfur has finished dancing with the stars. Doesn't seem to be up to much except meetings with his agent every week and going to launches of different products. He is working with Una Healy on her new video so we await with bated breath to see the fantastic arm dancing he has them all doing. He's still wearing his too tight trousers and uploading his "dance" tiktoks.
    Their documentary telling their story of surrogacy and egg donation was broadcast in March. They also appeared on the late late with baby Blake. Aoife is back at work and appears to have moved out. They share way too much of Blake online from how she sleeps to using her for nappy ads.
    Arfur and Blake heading off on hols to France this week. Doubtful Brian is going but we'll see.
    P.S. mind your eyes looking at the picsšŸ¤£
    As long as everyone pronounces it LIIIIVVVVEEE AND DRRRRIIIVVVEEE just like Brian says it I don't mind šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
    Reactions: 8
    Resurrecting the socks again

Attachments

Can't wait for Orthurs and Blakes Can't Believe it holiday updates
    Can't believe it Blake Maria Rose is on a plane
    Can't believe it BMR is in another country
    Can't believe it BMR is in a pool blah blah blah
    In all seriousness he better not be posting pics of her in her togs šŸ™„

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    A bit off topic. I just listened to a podcast with Suzanne Kane (never listened to her on radio). My ears are bleeding. She is so irritating and screechy plus she interviews people so frantically I kinda wen5 into a daze and couldnā€™t hear the conversation anymore. Anyone else feel this way? Know nothing about her so not sure eha5 the general opinion is.

Reactions: 1
    Donā€™t forget her airport selfies

Reactions: 3
    Donā€™t forget the never ending ā€œAS A PARENTā€ from Brian

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    In a few years time there will be laws against children / consent and social media. I guarantee you the next generation will be in shock with whatā€™s been done exploiting kids and thereā€™ll be lawsuits upon lawsuits that you may as well start enrolling your kids to law school.

Reactions: 9
    Is Brian not going on the holiday? Can't believe he would miss his daughter's 1st time on a plane. Even just for the attention of it.

Reactions: 2
    Is Brian not going on the holiday? Can't believe he would miss his daughter's 1st time on a plane. Even just for the attention of it.
    The way Arfur was talking last week it seemed like he was and now it doesn't so must not be. God forbid he'd spend time with Arfurs family. Going to Ibiza this month is obviously more appealing

I clocked on him this morning and though I was looking at James Patrice, (I love James) he's after ballooning up or maybe he's just got more fillers.

Another feckin photoshoot today! Suzanne off sick with a virus, more likely allergic to Brian. You can tell he hates the job too, he sighs every time he talks about it.

• Haha
    What's the point of him on that radio show? He wasn't there last week and soon off to Ibiza and god knows where else...he can't use the equipment/controls so couldn't actually stand in for Suzanne today, like what's the actual point? Did someone stand in for him last week?

What's the point of him on that radio show? He wasn't there last week and soon off to Ibiza and god knows where else...he can't use the equipment/controls so couldn't actually stand in for Suzanne today, like what's the actual point? Did someone stand in for him last week?
    I assume it was to be Suzanne on her own, but it appears she's very sick so they'd someone else on and had to get a 2nd person in for this wk cause Brain can't work desk

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.