Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of sounded it was fear of the sea maybe he was OK to swim in pool
He had issues even getting into knee high pool water on their disaster of a trip to Spain a year or 2 ago. There was some reference made to the Pool back in LA too, I’m not sure he ever got in the water then.

He had issues even getting into knee high pool water on their disaster of a trip to Spain a year or 2 ago. There was some reference made to the Pool back in LA too, I’m not sure he ever got in the water then.
I feel sorry for anyone who is afraid of the water to be honest..at least she has one parent to encourage it so she won't have the fear passed down

Reactions: 2
My dad has a chronic fear of water!!! He does be paralysed with fear, 6 life guards had to rescue him in Spain it was no deeper than his calf!.... my 12 year old sea swims with me and dad does have a canary watching him jumping in, we got him lessons for his forty but he was still shell shocked

My mum learnt to swim when she had my sister so she wouldn’t pass the fear onto us, she then went onto doing multiple swimming teacher courses and was a fantastic swim teacher who the kids in the club adored.
the Ryanair swim test is to be able to swim 25m independently so it could be when he did his training 20+ years ago he powered through and avoided water since as much as possible

Reactions: 1
Swimming is actually hard work. You have to move your arms and legs at the same time. That's too much effort for Brian.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swimming is actually hard work. You have to move your arms and legs at the same time. That's too much effort for Brian.
Yeah kind of hard when you’re trying to keep your champagne from spilling

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are all the childs clothes for the hols freebies? Is that why we're getting a daily fashion show

Are all the childs clothes for the hols freebies? Is that why we're getting a daily fashion show
No he went shopping & was very pleased with himself for doing so. Maybe it’s a novelty because they usually have everything handed to them, this time he actually had to go & pick things. Probably a combination of the excitement of buying her first summer wardrobe & dressing her up for her first visit to Tatis house.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t Brian a disgrace. Whining about leaving his daughter despite multiple nights away for his social life.
Travels to his Inlaws for the first time in forever, PJs till lunchtime & moans about exhaustion for what seemed like the entire first day, 2nd day boozing & then home again. Quite sad that he can’t get through a couple of days without drinking, I’d say Tati was delighted it was only a short trip for him. I feel sorry for her having to listen to 98fm for the next few days!

Reactions: 10
Isn’t Brian a disgrace. Whining about leaving his daughter despite multiple nights away for his social life.
Travels to his Inlaws for the first time in forever, PJs till lunchtime & moans about exhaustion for what seemed like the entire first day, 2nd day boozing & then home again. Quite sad that he can’t get through a couple of days without drinking, I’d say Tati was delighted it was only a short trip for him. I feel sorry for her having to listen to 98fm for the next few days!
My other half is a intervort honestly! But he does make a effort with my family, I tolerate his but I'm a extrovert

Makes me laugh to see him ‘running the place’ in the radio studio yet one guy is actually working the desk and another lad fixing lights. Brian barking smart arse comments like he’s in charge and he is sitting with nothing in front of him. Could he even play a song?

Makes me laugh to see him ‘running the place’ in the radio studio yet one guy is actually working the desk and another lad fixing lights. Brian barking smart arse comments like he’s in charge and he is sitting with nothing in front of him. Could he even play a song?
He really believes the place woukd fall down without him!

Reactions: 3
The drama to create the narrative, he's probably secretly delight his sleep won't be interrupted, bet he won't go the week without an hotel stay
He’ll be raging Arthur isn’t around with the rain we had today & no car. His poor weave! Speaking as a non driver myself, I still can’t understand why he bought in an area with rubbish access to public transport

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.