Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's terrible on the radio sure with suzanne out sick they have had to bring cover because brian does not know how to play a song or work any of the equipment so it's a bit silly really because if brian was out suzanne could.run the whole show on her own as she was already doing

Reactions: 2
He's terrible on the radio sure with suzanne out sick they have had to bring cover because brian does not know how to play a song or work any of the equipment so it's a bit silly really because if brian was out suzanne could.run the whole show on her own as she was already doing
That’s really so embarrassing. And he doesn’t even seem willing to learn. So he’s just plonked on a seat all day waffling shite and not actually doing anything

Reactions: 3
Would he not of told Karen that the tag was still
On her dress and sticking out
---
Probably going back to the shop and back on the rack. I notice Divine boutique seem to be tagged a lot on KK Insta so they’re probably sending stuff in to get it seen and it goes back for some pleb to buy it not knowing the same outfit was already worn. So they’re probably all on loan only.

However, Brian was totally bitchy to her with the air hostess thing, which is laughable as he’d still be one if he didn’t get lucky winning BB about 99 years ago.

I think I’ll wait to see the next round of listener figures…the latest ones are probably because people listened in out of curiosity when Brian joined as main host with Suzanne working the desk for him.

Reactions: 5
I'd say the figures are only high as people are nosey like whe someone brings out a podcast first few weeks in the top ten then gone to 150 after that

Reactions: 3
Yeah that dress is definitely only on loan hence the tag. Was awful imo but sure they'd wear anything that was free.

Reactions: 4
Wait until she starts doing something interesting and it'll be the Blake show. They'll probably start a YouTube channel. Plenty families exploiting their children on there.

Reactions: 2
Was it just me or did anyone else notice Arthur seemed a bit out of breath while walking on his latest post?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.