Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello8

Brian is so so lucky to have Arthur, Arthur is such a great Dad and is always holding things down. Even though it's dressed up as a joke I think Brian speaks to Arthur really horribly at times. I've never commented on this thread before but I honestly cannot get over how fake Brian is, near breakdown leaving Blake in France and not a fiddlers fart this week. Now I know he was obviously crying leaving France because he knew he had no-one to do things for him being home alone coupled with a hangover from all the wine

Reactions: 27

Ellegee

VIP Member
Ah seriously now getting their hair and probably makeup done for a baby shower?? So out of touch it's not even funny anymore.
Brian in particular has serious issues that he needs to address before he passes them onto Blake.
She’ll grow up thinking it’s not normal to be seen in the same party dress twice, that when she reaches her teens, every event needs the works from head to toe, sometimes needing 2-3 days to get ready and whatever else that crazy threesome that are raising her do to prep for a night out.
Aoife went to an insane amount of effort recently just to sit in a pub in the middle of a housing estate for the night, at a guess it was upwards of €150 spent before she’d even made it to the pub. As a standard hotel worker that’s roughly 1/3 of her weekly salary. She’ll put herself under massive pressure financially to try keep up with this insanity & Blake is going to grow up thinking all of this is normal.
It’s absolute madness & I’m sure if they read here they would say I’m jealous, I’m not one bit. I’m comfortable with who I am & how I look & while I like to treat myself every now & again, I don’t need to go to such drama to get out for a night. A wedding is another story but an average night out there’s no need for it.

Reactions: 20
Do you know what they all looked like in their PJs with Aoife joyfully unpacking the free grub for them to gorge themselves on? Pure cheap gypsies who are out to scam whoever for free stuff. They all look like piss poor chavs after breaking into the penthouse and squatting for the weekend! 😂😂😂
Such a bang on description of them 👏 👏👏
They ought to be embarrassed, but they’re not of course.
I see Orthur is trying to get baby to sleep because Brian is probably in the free make up chair getting ready for the free baby shower.
All their tagging of the hotel is only putting me off it forever.
Can you actually imagine these meetings to set up these events. How does it go…Well now we aren’t paying for anything, so how much can you give us for free. It has to be the best suite, spa treatments, 3 meals, cocktails, bubbles, chocolates. Strawberries for Orthur on arrival: he simply will not walk into a room without a plate of free food there, ditto Brian with champagne.
Now of course reGORDing what you get in return, well we’ll constantly tag you on Instagram whilst belittling your staff who are wheeling in free food and treating them like our staff.
We are famous in Ireland you know, we have single handedly advocated for surrogacy, we’re the only ones in Ireland with a surrogate baby don’t you know, Brian GAUSThosts lots of shows and has a daily show on the radio Brian Dowling and Suzanne Kane.
Orthur? Oh well Orthur danced with Girls Aloud 25 years ago. That speaks for itself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Brian is so so lucky to have Arthur, Arthur is such a great Dad and is always holding things down. Even though it's dressed up as a joke I think Brian speaks to Arthur really horribly at times. I've never commented on this thread before but I honestly cannot get over how fake Brian is, near breakdown leaving Blake in France and not a fiddlers fart this week. Now I know he was obviously crying leaving France because he knew he had no-one to do things for him being home alone coupled with a hangover from all the wine
You've captured this perfectly. Blake is just an accessory to him. I think Arthur is a wonderful hands on dad. Their bond will be stronger

Millieminion

Chatty Member
I also wish the media would stop encouraging the exploitation of an innocent child, Blake, for coin. These two shouldn't be held up as role models for any parent.
Mark from Westlife and his partner did this a couple of years ago and not a peep outa them with their kid, just two dads working and living their lives, not exploiting their daughter or their story in any way, theae two knobs could take a leaf outa their book.

Jennymac

VIP Member
If my husband used his annual leave to go on holiday with all his mates and not go on a family holiday with our kids I would be highly pissed . He has hardly spent a full day with the baby in the last month

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I see James Patrice is taking Brian's place for the rest of the wk on radio. I hope he makes a real impact and has the bosses questioning themselves!!! One of the comments on the announcement was "oh thank God" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Darkside

Thread
Bring your brolly forget the jackid.
1st birthday soon for Brian and Arthur's big pay packid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Never known anyone to have a new job, that's less than 4 hours a day, to have so much time off already, he's been off more than on the radio.
Still think he'll quit by Christmas, he'll never cope with the early storts when it's still dork at 8am.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Skinner

VIP Member
Is it worth going all the way to NYC for a few days by the pool?
Why not just go to France or Spain. Just over 2 hours away.
The lips on him in todays stories, they're like a baboons arse.

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
of course Brian is holding her, have they ever done a photo shoot with Arthur holding her, normally don’t notice as both parents would hold the child
“Everything we do is for her” Brian you come across as allergic to spending time alone with your child. You have exploited her for money which is absolutely disgusting as complete strangers should not be able to easily recognise your child

Orthur is not bothered about his eyes until Specsavers give him a job and then he is telling us he is finally looking after his eyes. So it’s just a coincidence that he decided to look after his eyes at the exact same time Specsavers gave him a job.
He doesn’t need glasses but he can’t come away empty handed so is getting several sunglasses on the house, the most expensive frames…with regular lenses as he doesn’t need a prescription. So no doubt Brian will be taking a pair to Ibi-tha.
Then he tells us it’s only €25 so we should do it, we should look after our eyes. He didn’t give a shit about our eyes until they paid him to give a shit about our eyes.

• Heart