Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really sad Brian can't pick up his family from the airport
I don’t find that sad at all. Plenty of homes only have one person driving, including myself here! I don’t see how Arthur parking at the airport while he was away is any different to other families that do it for holidays.
its the day to day things that bother me more about him, they could have moved to so many areas with better access to public transport so he wouldn’t be so dependent on taxis & Arthur. He seems to be able to get to 98fm ok but everything else involves forking out a small fortune on taxis or overnights in hotels.

Reactions: 5
Oh god! Is he really holding Blake on his shoulders with one only hand and recording it. It's like one jerk from her and she'll be dropped.

It's like no cop on at all. Babies are so unpredictable you can't be half holding them especially from a height

Reactions: 8
Oh god! Is he really holding Blake on his shoulders with one only hand and recording it. It's like one jerk from her and she'll be dropped.

It's like no cop on at all. Babies are so unpredictable you can't be half holding them especially from a height
Especially when they randomly jolt backwards. I remember my kids doing that as babies or just squirming. It’s lovely seeing him so happy with his baby but Jesus over sharing and putting her in danger on his shoulder all for something to record. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Especially when they randomly jolt backwards. I remember my kids doing that as babies or just squirming. It’s lovely seeing him so happy with his baby but Jesus over sharing and putting her in danger on his shoulder all for something to record. 🙄
100% if can be difficult when you holding them on your hip alone, when they start jolting or want to squirm out of your arms. Holding on your shoulders is more for when they older.

Orthur is not bothered about his eyes until Specsavers give him a job and then he is telling us he is finally looking after his eyes. So it’s just a coincidence that he decided to look after his eyes at the exact same time Specsavers gave him a job.
He doesn’t need glasses but he can’t come away empty handed so is getting several sunglasses on the house, the most expensive frames…with regular lenses as he doesn’t need a prescription. So no doubt Brian will be taking a pair to Ibi-tha.
Then he tells us it’s only €25 so we should do it, we should look after our eyes. He didn’t give a tit about our eyes until they paid him to give a tit about our eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Arthur some of us are on annual eye tests because of eye health. Fully aware of the costs.

Reactions: 9
Orthur is not bothered about his eyes until Specsavers give him a job and then he is telling us he is finally looking after his eyes. So it’s just a coincidence that he decided to look after his eyes at the exact same time Specsavers gave him a job.
He doesn’t need glasses but he can’t come away empty handed so is getting several sunglasses on the house, the most expensive frames…with regular lenses as he doesn’t need a prescription. So no doubt Brian will be taking a pair to Ibi-tha.
Then he tells us it’s only €25 so we should do it, we should look after our eyes. He didn’t give a tit about our eyes until they paid him to give a tit about our eyes.
Wonder is it a paid trip for telling us how important are eyes are

Orthur showing a load of gifted clothes with no ‘gifted’ tag on the story.
Also it’s his good friends business and he has never bought anything from her? He waited and waited to be gifted stuff and then he’ll happily tag her. Wow Orthur you’re a real friend indeed.

Reactions: 3
Did anybody hear this self righteous prick Brian on Dermot & Dave today? Giving his advice about Phil and Holly and their alleged falling out and how you have to do the best to get on with your work colleague. 🙄 Jesus you’d think he’d been grafting for years “guest presenting” and all the other work he’s doing. And he’s still sore about BB too - “when I was fired from Big brother”. I had to turn him off, couldn’t listen to his shite any more. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Did anybody hear this self righteous prick Brian on Dermot & Dave today? Giving his advice about Phil and Holly and their alleged falling out and how you have to do the best to get on with your work colleague. 🙄 Jesus you’d think he’d been grafting for years “guest presenting” and all the other work he’s doing. And he’s still sore about BB too - “when I was fired from Big brother”. I had to turn him off, couldn’t listen to his shite any more. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
What was his actual reason for being on with them? Please don’t say it was just to discuss P & H 🙄

Reactions: 1
I just saw a clip from the todayfm insta page and those 30 odd seconds were more than enough for me.

Sure Brian and suzanne could be like philand holly she is out sick like Holly was a few weeks ago maybe she doesn't want to have to work with Brian on the Brian show that was her show originally

Mother of divine Jesus what is BDG wearing?? Tipsypipsy, Susanna and some other wan heading to Ibiza with him. No sign of any upset leaving Blake today

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.