Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't swim but I bet you he can DDDDIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE.....
I will see myself out...

Sorry now, I can't watch that scabby b@stard Brian anymore. Getting off one bed onto another for his freebie advanced facials that the reat of us probably cant ever afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
this fella is having a great time, christ he's more pampered than a princess

Reactions: 6
Arthur will be only back with blake and Brian will have fevkes off again I'd say he has barely spent a full week with child in the last month

• Sad
Arthur is relentless with the posting. She’s cute and all but nobody wants to look at anyone else’s kids that much!

He is suppose to be there 2 look after his mother. Not leaving a baby with her to mind. No wonder the poor woman was sick after Christmas. Thought he would of learned his lesson.

Reactions: 2
I will caveat this by saying I wish we didn’t even know what she looked like, but Blake is the cutest little thing in her outfits! The happy clappy head on her. So adorable

Reactions: 12
BDG trying to tell us he only ever got work done on his face once back in 2007/2008. Yeah pull the other one Brian it's got bells on it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BDG trying to tell us he only ever got work done on his face once back in 2007/2008. Yeah pull the other one Brian it's got bells on it😂😂
He’s kind of like Pinocchio, everytime he lies about his face, his lips get bigger. Mad how that works.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t care what people do regarding work on face and body. Their choice but own it as we can all tell when you move beyond the subtle approach.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe he is the eldest…not specifically a compliment for Brian just that some of his sisters look late 40’s early 50’s

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.