Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a strange wording on his story about how Jesse is the latest baby but Blake is still the youngest girl- they are fuming that another child might be the centre of attention how dare the baby steal the limelight - 🤢
Yeah I thought it came across that BDG wasn't impressed that BMR is not the baby anymore. Spotlight is off them in the family with the new arrival

Reactions: 5
I’d saw BMR is probably delighted get a break from the spot (phone) light for a while…child must be sick of seeing just a phone surrounded by mad black frizzy hair in her face all day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s been 8 babies in my extended family (treat them all like nieces and nephews) in the last 4 years and if anyone tried that they would have gotten eye rolls from everyone. Before we found out about the affair baby it was 9 with 3 weeks between two of them. Honestly we are desperate for a girl, the parents don’t care but we have had a run of boys.

There’s been 8 babies in my extended family (treat them all like nieces and nephews) in the last 4 years and if anyone tried that they would have gotten eye rolls from everyone. Before we found out about the affair baby it was 9 with 3 weeks between two of them. Honestly we are desperate for a girl, the parents don’t care but we have had a run of boys.
All of my late aunt's 11 grandchildren were girls including two sets of twins

Reactions: 1
I’ve said this before but I think Brian’s sisters enable/pander to him an awful lot. Those sisters should pull him aside and give me a few home truths about his behaviour

Reactions: 2
What a strange wording on his story about how Jesse is the latest baby but Blake is still the youngest girl- they are fuming that another child might be the centre of attention how dare the baby steal the limelight - 🤢
My sister is about to have a girl the first girl after 5 years!!!... mam is over the moon!!! Now if it was a boys she'd be happy too
My sister is currently being induced it's a girl after 4 boys and we're all delighted.... bit my mam is over the moon but if it was another boy it wouldn't have mattered...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.