Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming Ourther in the speedos!!!
We can count our blessing we didn't get an eyeful of that. Blake looked delighted to be in the sea, no fear, Arthur looked delighted to be in the sea with her, and Brian just looked. He'd never get into it incase his hair got wet and it cut onto his drinking time.

Reactions: 7
We can count our blessing we didn't get an eyeful of that. Blake looked delighted to be in the sea, no fear, Arthur looked delighted to be in the sea with her, and Brian just looked. He'd never get into it incase his hair got wet and it cut onto his drinking time.
I think Brian is afraid if water.... its a Brian thing

Reactions: 2
Brian is a non swimmer with a major fear of water. I’m the exact same & it’s awful, I get so nervous anywhere with water if the kids are with me. The sea is a big fat no.

Reactions: 3
He's not so emotional if he heads off to hotels or trips by himself........but when it's the others having a holiday and He's going home to work the waterworks are turned on!!

Reactions: 14
Will there be any (real) tears when he jets off to Ibiza without them?

Reactions: 6
He's not so emotional if he heads off to hotels or trips by himself........but when it's the others having a holiday and He's going home to work the waterworks are turned on!!
That’s all it is. Reality ain’t pretty is it Brian! He’s fuming he has to go home to “work” while the others holiday. I never see him crying at airports when it’s he who is leaving to holiday

Reactions: 4
Totally whinging because he has to go back to work. I'd say he deeply regrets taking the Monday to Friday job now

Reactions: 5
Arthur will you please stop over sharing your daughter, especially in her fooking swimsuit. What planet are you on,
Cop the fook on.

Reactions: 6
Arthur will you please stop over sharing your daughter, especially in her fooking swimsuit. What planet are you on,
Cop the fook on.
Yeah…and keep your food posts to your stupid food account…oh yeah that’s right nobody actually follows it

Reactions: 2
Yeah…and keep your food posts to your stupid food account…oh yeah that’s right nobody actually follows it
He actually comments on his posts on his food account from his other account. There's never any other comments🤣🤣

• Haha
Brian is a non swimmer with a major fear of water. I’m the exact same & it’s awful, I get so nervous anywhere with water if the kids are with me. The sea is a big fat no.
Is he not X-Ryanair cabin crew? Don’t they have to swim to pass their exams to fly?

Reactions: 1
Is he not X-Ryanair cabin crew? Don’t they have to swim to pass their exams to fly?
Very good point. They’ve both mentioned a number of times about him not able to swim & he’s commented himself about his fear. The Ryanair job never even dawned on me until you said it, he was definitely cabin crew

Very good point. They’ve both mentioned a number of times about him not able to swim & he’s commented himself about his fear. The Ryanair job never even dawned on me until you said it, he was definitely cabin crew
Kind of sounded it was fear of the sea maybe he was OK to swim in pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.