Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy your 🥂

So selfish to get the sister and nephew out of bed at that time I reckon they are just tight and love freebies

Blake is a gorgeous child bit I'm so sock herlaronf her being addressed by her full name BMR they may as well add the surnames too its so long
Haha thanks I will!
Yeah the full name is grating. Imagine addressing your own child in their full name all the time. Actually most kids are given two names when they’re born, they’ve added a third. So if she makes her confirmation, there will be a fourth.
Have to laugh at Brian staying at home because he’s exhaaauuuuuuuusted. What a dose. I’d say Tati has already had enough of him.

Reactions: 4
As a few people said, there’s no way there wasn’t available taxis at an AIRPORT 🙄
I’m wondering did they make their way to the car hire which was on the outskirts of the airport and Brian threw a hissy fit and said he wouldn’t go back to the airport (where the taxis were obvs), so he had to ring the sister.
Or
Did they price a taxi and it was a lot of money and they don’t part with money for stuff like that (especially as the car was hired and paid for) so they rang the sister with a sob story.
It was a crappy thing to do, to get the sister and the nephew out of bed to come get them.
Now I know I’m overthinking but I do have a glass of wine in front of me and I have time on my hands 🤣
A glass of wine at 4pm….now you are my kind of lady…love you ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha in my defence is was a loooooong day to 4pm. Mind you I’m still not as exhauuuuuuuusted as Brian though 🤣
I know just in the door and doesn't bother spending time with his MIL (who I assume is hosting them, they'd have mentioned a hotel I'm sure)

Reactions: 5
Obvious brian picked blake they hadn't for a boy or girl just so she would have the same initials as brian

Have to say I like the name Blake but hate the Mara Rose part… as in don’t like them calling her the 3 names out loud

Reactions: 1
Haha thanks I will!
Yeah the full name is grating. Imagine addressing your own child in their full name all the time. Actually most kids are given two names when they’re born, they’ve added a third. So if she makes her confirmation, there will be a fourth.
Have to laugh at Brian staying at home because he’s exhaaauuuuuuuusted. What a dose. I’d say Tati has already had enough of him.
I've 5 names !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone notice aoife has been really quite on instagram lately, I hope she is just enjoying her new job and spending time away from Brian and arfur

Reactions: 4
It's just so sad the way they live their lives through the phone. It's out non stop. Like get some pics and then put it away and just really appreciate what you have.

The both of them with cameras out recording the same thing it's like why at least one of you enjoy the moment

Reactions: 9
Arthur on the ride with her with his phone in his hand recording it!! Jesus care would they live in the moment. Pair of gobshites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.