Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I travel a lot for work and can tell you the lounges in Dublin Airport are nothing to write home about. They're so busy. I think you can pay in too for €25

Reactions: 14
I looked into the lounge for my upcoming trip to America with my sister and decided to pay for security fast track and get just grab seats and chill.

Reactions: 1
Genuine question. Assuming Arthur is named as the father on the birth cert does that mean Brian couldn't travel alone with Blake?
I don't think so. With passports it goes by name as they both have the double barrel surname she can travel freely with either.
I don't have the same name as my daughter so we would be stopped if I travelled myself.

I don't think so. With passports it goes by name as they both have the double barrel surname she can travel freely with either.
I don't have the same name as my daughter so we would be stopped if I travelled myself.
Not true. I have a different surname to my kids and have travelled too many times that I’ve lost count alone with them without ever being stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not true. I have a different surname to my kids and have travelled too many times that I’ve lost count alone with them without ever being stopped.
Well I've been stopped and brought in and questioned..... Maybe I was unlucky. But the different surname was the excuse that was given to me

Reactions: 2
I looked into the lounge for my upcoming trip to America with my sister and decided to pay for security fast track and get just grab seats and chill.
Fast track is brilliant, especially for US travel as it all takes a bit longer.

Reactions: 3
Just leaving this here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same my children have their fathers surname I’ve traveled loads of times with them alone including America and Australia and never once been stopped or questioned.

Absolutely never stopped different surname to my kids & travelled extensively with without their dad .

I think Brian and Orthurs position might be a bit different here, when you apply for the childs first passport you send in the mothers passport or birthcert so thats all in the system, It doesn't take much to check, just scan the passport into the system, but in brians case only one of them is on blakes birthcert and as far a I know they wouldn't have guardianship yet? that takes up to 2 years in ireland I think? So Say if Orthur is on the birthcert and Aoife then I imagine Brian might have some issues if he tried to travel alone with her?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.