Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was so condescending talking about suzanne, saying he told her to stay home and get rest , yeah Im sure she needed your permission :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
He was so condescending talking about suzanne, saying he told her to stay home and get rest , yeah Im sure she needed your permission :rolleyes:
I thought exactly the same listening to those stories. I told her stay home, as if he’s her boss and can get bywithout her.

Reactions: 6
He does think he’s the boss of her. Probably has the attitude that he’s ‘the talent’ and she more or less works for him.
I’d be surprised if he has more time off for the trip to France. Maybe Aoife is going instead. However if he came back to Ireland on Weds nite to be on air Thurs and Fri instead of heading off on his jollies to London, then he probably could have kept some holiday days for that. Champagne won’t be flowing on this trip though so he’s not interested.
Sidenote: considering Brian said he doesn’t eat sushi, was all that sushi that Arfur showed actually consumed by him alone ??? 🤢
Sidenote x 2: another pointless photo shoot and another make up artist just brushing on layer upon layer upon layer of concealer on their faces.

The amount of money he must spend on getting his hair and make up done constantly - id say it’s outrageous

Reactions: 2
Will he ever just feck off with the weather updates. Its very.... it's very... congested🙄🙄🙄 and as if he doesn't know what day it is when Arfur and BMR going off to France

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the reminder to vote for Best Dressed Male…I think Daithi will be delighted with my vote 🤣

• Haha
That weather report was ridiculous. How does he have any followers with that drivel. Begging for style award votes too, awards that mean nothing, I'm embarrassed for him.

Just listened to Brian's yawnfest stories ...ugh why do I bother.
Would he ever just shut up and go away!!
I've said it before but is all this exposure, jobs, shoots because they are 2 men who had a baby? Cos I'm not seeing much talent!

Edited to add words I left out.

Planning Blake's 1st birthday maybe?
What's wrong with family round theirs, balloons, cake etc?
Everything is soo OTT with them🙄
(Of course I could be wrong. I've allowed them to annoy me too much today lol so I'm putting myself on a ban for a while!🤣)

Attachments

• Haha
I know was wondering what the beep they are planning and was thinking is it’s Blake birthday, we all know that her 1st birthday was not going to-be ordinary and would be ott

Reactions: 1
Wonder did The Heritage ‘reach out’ as I’ve heard both Brian and Orthur say a few times recently about Blake turning one soon. I mean it’s not for what, 4 months, but they put the feelers out good and early. They’re tagging the place, the place is tagging them.

That hotel is about an hour away from them but they’re willing to travel for a freebie.

Bet the drinks and dinner were free this evening too.

Hey Orthur… the big peach jumper (which I’m sure my mother owned in the 80’s)…tucked into those too tight pants is not a look.

Bejeesus BDG is going to France too😲 and in case ye wondering about the weather lads well she's temperamental today🙄

• Haha
Bejeesus BDG is going to France too😲 and in case ye wondering about the weather lads well she's temperamental today🙄
Imagine looking out the window and seeing this lad just prance down the road bobbing his head and sniffing the air 😂😂😂

• Haha
I know she’s just a baby and really adorable but she’s going to grow up to be such a spoiled brat with these 2 parenting her.

Also, happy Friday eve, happy Thursday. Shut the duck up. Jesus people who say that’s kill me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.