Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JP covering the radio Monday too, so it’s a long enough jaunt to NYC. Gone for the weekend. But I suppose no photoshoot so no need to be in Ireland at the weekend.

Is it worth going all the way to NYC for a few days by the pool?
Why not just go to France or Spain. Just over 2 hours away.
The lips on him in todays stories, they're like a baboons arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think someone said he does it to keep his green card 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I think he once said they are trips to keep his green card. And that’s why he’s not too vocal about those particular trips nowadays because US immigration might not want to hear he wants to hang on to his green card while having no real intention of going back to live full time there. We had them when we lived and worked there and gave them back, no point if we weren’t going to be living there, too stressful answering the questions put to us: but not for Brian, he can swan over and back no problem, seems to shirk responsibilities when it suits.

Reactions: 5
Is the doll code for Blake might be getting a baby...
I don’t think either of them would be in a rush to have another. I think Arthur is enjoying his time with Blake but I doubt he expected to be lumped with the bulk of the childcare & long days on his own with her. It would be crazy to bring another child into the world with the setup they have right now. I get the impression Brian would rather be anywhere but home these days.

Reactions: 14
They aren't getting any younger and a 2nd in 9mths would be a nice gap
---
Last trip to NY was 21wks ago, so not exactly 6 months interesting to see how many visits he needs to do

Reactions: 7
Never known anyone to have a new job, that's less than 4 hours a day, to have so much time off already, he's been off more than on the radio.

Reactions: 8
Never known anyone to have a new job, that's less than 4 hours a day, to have so much time off already, he's been off more than on the radio.
Still think he'll quit by Christmas, he'll never cope with the early storts when it's still dork at 8am.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Arfur. The reality of a baby is hitting home. He's stuck all day at home and is beginning to look v unkempt. The other fellas is never at home but will be first to hold Blake for a photoshoot.

Reactions: 13
Poor Arfur. The reality of a baby is hitting home. He's stuck all day at home and is beginning to look v unkempt. The other fellas is never at home but will be first to hold Blake for a photoshoot.
Oh exactly- Arthur is the one left to do everything when your man jets off around the world and out on the town- surely Arthur can see this!!!!! Brian is all for show but too selfish to really commit

Reactions: 4
Why the hell go to NYC of all places where there's everything to do and see and sit by a pool?

Also I'm starting to think Blake will start picking up on French before English considering Orthur is doing the bulk of the parenting. Which to be fair is a good thong, no harm in being bilingual

Reactions: 12
Aoife often looks so sad
I felt sorry for her yesterday in the pic BDG put up of her with her feet in the pool. She looked so sad in it like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders in that moment

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.