Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt sorry for her yesterday in the pic BDG put up of her with her feet in the pool. She looked so sad in it like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders in that moment
If my sibling stuck a video of me in a bikini sitting by the pool I’d kill them. No need to put the girl up like that. And she does look quite sad.

Reactions: 8
I feel for Aoife too, I wonder does she feel a bit lonely and out of place as she doesn’t have a partner?

Reactions: 5
Orthur laughing hysterically at every single thi g he says/does/Blake does is starting to annoy me more than the arm dancing and ill fitting clothes he tugs at

I wonder did Aoife realise how little time Brian would spend with the baby prior to Blakes arrival -or did Brian for that matter!
He doesn't seem as natural as he did with Harvey and Pipsys kids with Blake

Reactions: 10
I wonder if they are putting pressure on her to be a surrogate again and she’s not as keen this time as she knows how it will play out.
*pure speculation on my part

Reactions: 3
Orthur laughing hysterically at every single thi g he says/does/Blake does is starting to annoy me more than the arm dancing and ill fitting clothes he tugs at

I wonder did Aoife realise how little time Brian would spend with the baby prior to Blakes arrival -or did Brian for that matter!
I came to say the exact same thing about Arthur, I get that he is a genuinely upbeat person but the constant hysterical laughter is just ridiculous

Reactions: 10
I came to say the exact same thing about Arthur, I get that he is a genuinely upbeat person but the constant hysterical laughter is just ridiculous
I'm glad I'm not alone 🤣 I used to enjoy his stories but not anymore because of this

Anyone listed to his radio show without him, is he missed, how is James Patrice doing as "guest host"?

Reactions: 4
I really hope Arthur doesn't drive with Blake sitting sideways like that....was the same yesterday also
He had it on last week or the week before but he pushed it around then and it clicked into place so no I’m pretty sure he doesn’t do that.
That cackling laugh though….it looks like Blake herself is over it now too.

Reactions: 6
I really hope Arthur doesn't drive with Blake sitting sideways like that....was the same yesterday also
No he keeps her like that until he’s ready to drive so she can see him. Once he’s moving she’s happy with her seat turned back

Reactions: 1

He spent more time with those kids than he does his daughter so he knows them better..sad but true.

Oh I'd love to know this too. I hope he is brilliant!!
I listened to the show Thursday and thought he was great, very natural and well able to poke fun without sounding obnoxious or trying to be funny. I’m very fond of him I’ve met him a few times and he’s a very nice person he will talk to everyone . I do worry about him behind closed doors I’d say there’s a lot of pressure for him to be ‘On’ all the time

Reactions: 7
I listened to the show Thursday and thought he was great, very natural and well able to poke fun without sounding obnoxious or trying to be funny. I’m very fond of him I’ve met him a few times and he’s a very nice person he will talk to everyone . I do worry about him behind closed doors I’d say there’s a lot of pressure for him to be ‘On’ all the time
I've met him too, he's a lovely guy. Id take him over Brian for any job/entertainment etc anytime.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.