Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he is gone to the US, his bestie Simon Jones must not have been available because if he was, Aoife wouldn’t have received the invite.

Reactions: 1
They’re being unusually cagey and quiet about where they’ve gone. And I’m worried because Brian hasn’t had a spray tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dub-Orlando is a Wednesday. Please don’t let there be a second baby on the cards to exploit

Reactions: 2
I see James Patrice is taking Brian's place for the rest of the wk on radio. I hope he makes a real impact and has the bosses questioning themselves!!! One of the comments on the announcement was "oh thank God" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Could you imagine, when Brian’s contract comes up for renewal, if he’s replaced with James Patrice. It would be hilarious.
Now I’m not a fan of JP, he’s painful at times but he is infinitely more likeable than BDG.

I see Orthur has taken on a new direction in his career. Judge of best dressed at races up and down the country this summer. Imagine him judging what you’re wearing and the cut of him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Brian so quiet about this trip? Obviously knows people have cottoned on to how little time he spends with Blake. Arfur is a great father despite the awful clothes and bathroom selfies🤣

Reactions: 13
Sl
Why is Brian so quiet about this trip? Obviously knows people have cottoned on to how little time he spends with Blake. Arfur is a great father despite the awful clothes and bathroom selfies🤣
The child is nearly a year he's spent feck all time with her, time he will NEVER get back,

Reactions: 7
As someone upthread suggested hope it's not Baba No2.

It’s New York, they both posted a story of them having dinner and cocktails in a restaurant in the meatpacking district . Must be staying at some hotel that has a rooftop pool.

Reactions: 3
As a couple they don’t seem to do a huge amount together, this is Brian’s second try to NY with Aoife, he also had a trip to Ibiza with the girls
They went to visit Orthor family in France and Brian had to return to work after 2 days

Reactions: 5
As a couple they don’t seem to do a huge amount together, this is Brian’s second try to NY with Aoife, he also had a trip to Ibiza with the girls
They went to visit Orthor family in France and Brian had to return to work after 2 days
Think that's because BDG likes to laze at the pool and drink cocktails whereas Arfur likes to go exploring and see places.
Very surprised at how quiet he kept this trip. Probably another 48 hr one.

Reactions: 3
Lol Arthur had home making designs in his coffee and Brian in NYC drinking cocktails… mmmmm

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.