Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many photoshoots can one couple do, what’s it for this time…holy jaysis they’re making a career out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How many photoshoots can one couple do, what’s it for this time…holy jaysis they’re making a career out of it
If they’ve now decided to be professional photoshooters they need to up their game pose-wise. Brian with the leg slightly cocked out and the hand on his thigh and his funereal make up and Orthur with his sexy head back tilt trying to use his hair to draw attention away from his chicken wing belly. Both gobs wide open smiling.
If we must endure twice weekly photo shoots at least give us some fresh poses boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He reminded my of Krysal Carrington from Dynasty. She was a big fan of sapphire blue.
20230704_093713.jpg
20230704_093701.jpg
20230704_093650.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Making their whole career out of personal appearances without any actual talent behind them is going to be very hard to continue. I'm guessing it's Arthur on the phone and email all day trying to drum up business but unless dancing with the stars comes back nobodys going to remember him in a years time.

Reactions: 8
Arthur's video of Blake woth thr toy mobile phone and she's swiping at it. Wait it'll she starts sticking it in their faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
With the scandal about RTE pay at mo, hopefully we won't have to see them as much. Sounds mean, but they are so over exposed! Those personal appearances make me laugh too. Like talk about has beens!!

Reactions: 8
With the scandal about RTE pay at mo, hopefully we won't have to see them as much. Sounds mean, but they are so over exposed! Those personal appearances make me laugh too. Like talk about has beens!!
How can those public appearances last in a country so small?

Reactions: 7
Where in the name of God is the absentee father going now? Working late for the last few weeks so hasn’t been home too much to see Blake and now swans off on another holiday

Reactions: 6
Suzanne seems to be talking about and getting ready for their family holiday in the sun…I wouldn’t be surprised if Brian, just to be petty, then booked the few days before off at very last minute to get away first as he’ll be all alone when she’s gone soon.
I say he’ll be alone when she’s on holidays but of course he won’t be as he can’t work the desk so someone else will have to sit in with him.

Reactions: 2
Has to keep the Green card. Arthur must not be allowed 2 enter the US. He would of been on a working Visa before.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.