Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've met him too, he's a lovely guy. Id take him over Brian for any job/entertainment etc anytime.
He seems dead on. His skits might not be for everyone but he seems down to earth unlike BDG.
Under his announcement BDG said ‘Keep my seat warm witch’. That sums him up really…bitchy and mean.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Any thread title suggestions lads? Was going starting new thread and there's not a one yet😀

Can’t think of something properly but maybe a mention of Brian the Disappearing Dad

Reactions: 1
If I remember right were they not getting the ball rolling last year with their solicitor & looking at a new surrogate for baby number 2? They’re hardly in NYC to collect their new baby boy are they? All seems very secretive whatever is going on.

Attachments

Absent Fawthur, bewildered daughter, parenting always left to Orthur.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I remember right were they not getting the ball rolling last year with their solicitor & looking at a new surrogate for baby number 2? They’re hardly in NYC to collect their new baby boy are they? All seems very secretive whatever is going on.
I thought it was cause his pregnant sister (Harvey's mum) had the baby.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't be shocked if baby no 2 being lined up, another child to squeeze every last drop of money out of it. Greed, greed, greed. Poor Blake

Reactions: 2
Ya it must be Tara that had her baby…but wouldn’t put it passed Brian to have taken Aoife away to have a ‘chat’ with her. Blake is getting them countless photo shoots and stupid headlines and exposure and ridiculous ’jobs’, imagine what two could do.
Now I’ve been all over the place this week with the weather. Will Brian be back tomorrow to let me know if I need a jackid or umbrella?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine if they ended up with twins this time and 3 under 2. Definitely would get more freebies but Brian would have a breakdown with the amount of work involved.

Reactions: 3
Thread
Bring your brolly forget the jackid.
1st birthday soon for Brian and Arthur's big pay packid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a strange wording on his story about how Jesse is the latest baby but Blake is still the youngest girl- they are fuming that another child might be the centre of attention how dare the baby steal the limelight - 🤢

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.