Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say if they have a second Brian will either begrudgingly step up or it will further divide them. He’s the epitome of fun dad. I really wonder would he be more hands on if the child was his biologically which is a terrible thing to think.

I will say if they have a second Brian will either begrudgingly step up or it will further divide them. He’s the epitome of fun dad. I really wonder would he be more hands on if the child was his biologically which is a terrible thing to think.
Not terrible at all. Orthur has a biological investment that Brian doesn't have.

I don't think Brian would be any different with his biological child he's too selfish he still wants the glam life and hols with the girls ect

Reactions: 12
Arfur looks like he's wearing a pyjama top again
That’s pretty much the only things he can fit into at this stage I would say and Brian isn’t too far behind with his own pot belly. I’m surprised they aren’t both much bigger with the terribly unhealthy food they eat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Arthur is a great Dad and Blake always seems very happy with him, I don’t think she has the same bond with Brian.

Reactions: 2
I think Arthur is a great Dad and Blake always seems very happy with him, I don’t think she has the same bond with Brian.
Totally agree even the way Brian talks to Blake is so false
I used to really like Brian but he’s ridiculous now and so over the top with pampering
All the facials and pampering he looks shocking and so unwell. He’s always got mad dark rings under his eyes

Reactions: 9
Aoife and Arthur would make a fab couple I have to say, he really seems to have time for her etc I always find Brian talks to her like crap when he is showing her on his stories

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aoife and Arthur would make a fab couple I have to say, he really seems to have time for her etc I always find Brian talks to her like crap when he is showing her on his stories
He talks to everyone like that- makes a mockery and joke of Arthur too at every opportunity

Reactions: 12
That hotel room they're in must be tiny. He stands at the front door every evening showing his ood and Pippa is on top of him. No where else to film.

Reactions: 1
Just put my kids to bed gonna go out and now to the garden and eye duck myself into my phone and get my pj's on. What planet do these people live on....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.