Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Aoife is living with them and working in Dublin, how come she doesn’t travel to work with Brian in the mornings. She must be living elsewhere but she could be off at the moment to help mind Blake while her Daddy had his solo holiday in Ibiza with ‘the girls’ and Orthur is off to London for a few hours to collect something 🙄
Never fear, Brian will be home in a few hours to see his googooo who he missed so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just turned over for a sec and all you hear is Brian shouting, we are back together and I’m alive after Ibiza in case anyone was wondering. Suzanne says we won’t talk about my pneumonia, trying to decide if that’s a dig or not

Just turned over for a sec and all you hear is Brian shouting, we are back together and I’m alive after Ibiza in case anyone was wondering. Suzanne says we won’t talk about my pneumonia, trying to decide if that’s a dig or not
I’d imagine he is just treating that job as if he is gracing the airwaves with his obnoxious voice and all he has to do is keep tawwwlking because everyone finds him so amusing.
Suzanne seems to have been terribly sick but he probably resents her for having all that time off.
He just goes in and sits down and waffles. The other person in the room works the desk. He’s weeks there now and it seems he hasn’t even bothered to learn how to use the ‘buttons’ and all the workings of being a dj. He is one lazy sod.

Reactions: 4
I’d imagine he is just treating that job as if he is gracing the airwaves with his obnoxious voice and all he has to do is keep tawwwlking because everyone finds him so amusing.
Suzanne seems to have been terribly sick but he probably resents her for having all that time off.
He just goes in and sits down and waffles. The other person in the room works the desk. He’s weeks there now and it seems he hasn’t even bothered to learn how to use the ‘buttons’ and all the workings of being a dj. He is one lazy sod.
Sure why would he do that. Working the buttons would be for those lower then him and he is the "talant". He prob feels they are there to work for him! I doubt he would see them all and I'm including all the staff behind them like a producer as a team.

If Aoife is living with them and working in Dublin, how come she doesn’t travel to work with Brian in the mornings. She must be living elsewhere but she could be off at the moment to help mind Blake while her Daddy had his solo holiday in Ibiza with ‘the girls’ and Orthur is off to London for a few hours to collect something 🙄
Never fear, Brian will be home in a few hours to see his googooo who he missed so much.
She’s moved out. When Arthur was in France brian said guess who’s come to visit & it was Aoife making him a roast dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Isn't it interesting how it's only since Blake came along that Brian has taken up, and I use this term very loosely, "full time work". He's also had many nights in hotels without Arthur and Blake not to mention the trips abroad!! The one time he accompanied them he cut the trip short. Jus' sayin🤷‍♀️

Isn't it interesting how it's only since Blake came along that Brian has taken up, and I use this term very loosely, "full time work". He's also had many nights in hotels without Arthur and Blake not to mention the trips abroad!! The one time he accompanied them he cut the trip short. Jus' sayin🤷‍♀️
There’s something not right there. I think now Blake is past the squishy newborn phase & they’ve done all they can as regards selling their story that it’s just gone boring. He doesn’t even make an effort to sort her wardrobe, buy clothes etc, it’s always Arthur. I think that’s 3 times we’ve seen Arthur do the clear out for the next size clothing & he seems to get so much joy from it all.

Reactions: 5
I think Brian thought the freebies would be rolling in for the baby. Luckily, they haven’t gotten the freebies the thought would.

There’s something not right there. I think now Blake is past the squishy newborn phase & they’ve done all they can as regards selling their story that it’s just gone boring. He doesn’t even make an effort to sort her wardrobe, buy clothes etc, it’s always Arthur. I think that’s 3 times we’ve seen Arthur do the clear out for the next size clothing & he seems to get so much joy from it all.
To be fair, usually one parent (let’s face it-the mother!) does this. So in the case of a gay couple, one of them will take on that role too. Orfer is definitely the mother in the relationship/the one that does everything!!

Reactions: 6
Did they say Blake is biologically Arthur’s at any point ? She’s the image of him so I know she is but do they think it’s a secret to everyone 😂

Reactions: 1
Was going to say the same thing. Brian's more the traditional father role where everything is organised by the mother. Plus I don't think Brian has a clue about most stuff anyway so Arthur sorts it.

Reactions: 2
Arfur and his woe is me delayed flight, fair enough it has been delayed a couple of hours but to be so dramatic about it and tag the airline in his stories 🙄

Did they say Blake is biologically Arthur’s at any point ? She’s the image of him so I know she is but do they think it’s a secret to everyone 😂
They said they weren’t going to disclose it but she’s so like Arthur’s side of the family, especially his Mum & nephew

Reactions: 6
Arfur and his woe is me delayed flight, fair enough it has been delayed a couple of hours but to be so dramatic about it and tag the airline in his stories 🙄
Don’t they realise he’s a celeb who danced with Girls Aloud. Should have shuttled him onto a private helicopter and landed him back on the helipad at the K Club.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I went away on a girls "weekend" (5 days), nothing would stop me from going home to see my baby even if she was just sleeping. Sure he barely got sleep partying in Ibiza and suddenly needs it for work. Unbelievable.

Ah thanks Brian for the daily weather reports, I missed them while you were in ibeeza 🙄

why the hell does he walk across the grass, probably too lazy to walk the longer way on path

How dare the peasants cut the grass !!! don't they know his trainers cost loooaaadddssss of money guys!!

• Haha
He could take the extra steps and stick to the footpath but then he would have nothing to complain about

• Haha
Guys go on and vote for the most stylish man if ye can… they’ll be unbearable if they win. I voted for James Patrice cos I think it would really annoy Brian if he won 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.