Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is Orthur having another pissin photoshoot for. The whole of Ireland has surely seen enough of them to last a lifetime.

Reactions: 9
Wtf is Orthur having another pissin photoshoot for. The whole of Ireland has surely seen enough of them to last a lifetime.
And with Lottie Ryan....please don't be hosting a show together 😬. Far too much exposure of Brian and Orthur these days!!!🙄

I can't believe after his tears of missing Blake and not a mention of her now he's off with his pippa crew. Unbelievable
He would walk on hot coals for pipsy pie. She sees him as the court jester I bet, there for her amusement. It’ll be ‘Blake who’ for the next few days now although we’ll get the odd reshare of Orthurs footage of her no doubt.
Get ready for a plethora of boomerang shots of cocktails.

Like it was a running joke that three of my cousins were higher priority than myself and my sister in my mum’s eyes but she helped us through every struggle which for me started at birth, and would drop everything for us if needed. Yes you can still enjoy time without your child but Brian is something else.

Reactions: 4
Arthur really is doing the heavy lifting with Blake. Maybe it just works for them, Brian dips in and out of parenting between cocktails. 🍾🍾🍾🍾

Reactions: 14
Dumb and dumber. Fluffy sandals in the heat gives me the absolute ick, so disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brian is so so lucky to have Arthur, Arthur is such a great Dad and is always holding things down. Even though it's dressed up as a joke I think Brian speaks to Arthur really horribly at times. I've never commented on this thread before but I honestly cannot get over how fake Brian is, near breakdown leaving Blake in France and not a fiddlers fart this week. Now I know he was obviously crying leaving France because he knew he had no-one to do things for him being home alone coupled with a hangover from all the wine

Reactions: 27
Brian is so so lucky to have Arthur, Arthur is such a great Dad and is always holding things down. Even though it's dressed up as a joke I think Brian speaks to Arthur really horribly at times. I've never commented on this thread before but I honestly cannot get over how fake Brian is, near breakdown leaving Blake in France and not a fiddlers fart this week. Now I know he was obviously crying leaving France because he knew he had no-one to do things for him being home alone coupled with a hangover from all the wine
You've captured this perfectly. Blake is just an accessory to him. I think Arthur is a wonderful hands on dad. Their bond will be stronger

Reactions: 18
I think Arthur was the one pushing for a baby. Brian is grand with her but it's Arthur who is the real parent there.

Reactions: 10
I think Arthur was the one pushing for a baby. Brian is grand with her but it's Arthur who is the real parent there.
No doubt about it- Brian likes to make everyone believe he’s the real doting dad… but his life is more suited to cocktails and party’s than childminding!! It’s so obvious the way Arthur is with Blake in comparison…. Arthur surely can see that!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.