Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha do you see the girl in the background of his latest video taking a sneaky video of them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just put my kids to bed gonna go out and now to the garden and eye duck myself into my phone and get my pj's on. What planet do these people live on....
Don't forget to upload it so we can all see it🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dopes the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t paid too much attention to these two in a while but I see Brian is off away again and fecked off home early from the holiday Arthur was on with his family. Honestly I don’t know how Arthur puts up with the pre Madonna I think Arthur is amazing with Blake you can just tell she absolutely adores him.

Reactions: 6
Why is he giving us a weather report for Ibiza, we aren't there brian we don't care when you do it in Ireland we certainly dont care when you do in Ibiza

• Haha
Quick, begging alert, Blake doesn't have enough growers. Someone send some please.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quick, begging alert, Blake doesn't have enough growers. Someone send some please.
Exactly…not even trying to be subtle about it. Piss off down to Dunnes Orthur and buy half a dozen.
You’d probably get 3 for the price of one of your hubbie’s cocktails.

Reactions: 5
Why is he staying in a hotel in Dublin and not even going home to see Blake? Very strange!

Reactions: 6
Only 1 Ryanair flight yesterday not sure bout Sunday I know there are limited flights in may to/from Ibiza with Ryanair

I wonder is there trouble in paradise. I thought Arthur seemed a bit off when he was talking about going on a flight today. I got the impression he was thinking ‘if he can do it then so can I’ but maybe I’m reading him wrong.
Notice Aoife has only appeared in the house when one or the other has been away. I wonder did she move out because of tension between them.
Really odd that Brian went straight to a hotel instead of home to his family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.