Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think effidy ever moved out . They just stopped showing her because it didn't look too great having their surrogate live with them

Reactions: 4
Just what in the fook is that get up, how is this yoke up for most stylish award the actual hack of it. Imagine the smell of that top after a night in pacha!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The man boobs bouncing. And who calls it a blouse!? He really hams up the camp to get a giggle out of his master Pippa

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I hope Arthur doesn't go away on his own anytime soon, there's not a chance in hell Brian could look after his child on his own, I'd give him one night before he'd lose the plot..and that's being generous

Reactions: 2
Arthur pretty much has done Blake from the day she born, she is an accessory to Brian he wants Blake’s for pics etc. you can see how much her face lights up for Arthur

Reactions: 11
Arthur pretty much has done Blake from the day she born, she is an accessory to Brian he wants Blake’s for pics etc. you can see how much her face lights up for Arthur
They way Blake responds to Arthur is lovely he’s an absolute melt but he clearly adores her and her him Brian is another level he looks ridiculous
I used to love Brian before Blake was born he’s insufferable now

Reactions: 11
The absolute state of the shirt, and that hat earlier…Pipsy is only laughin at him. He’s desperate to be in her league but he isn’t.

If my husband used his annual leave to go on holiday with all his mates and not go on a family holiday with our kids I would be highly pissed . He has hardly spent a full day with the baby in the last month

Reactions: 18
Standard footage of a boat day like all the Instahuns (even Shannen Joyce was on a tit one in LA). I’m skittin that he was feeling sick on it.
Pipsy & co laughin at him and not with him of course but he doesn’t see that.

Reactions: 3
If my husband used his annual leave to go on holiday with all his mates and not go on a family holiday with our kids I would be highly pissed . He has hardly spent a full day with the baby in the last month
Me too. I don't know any of my friends husbands/ partners that would do that. First the trip to NYC, then leaving the family holiday early to "work", then off to Ibiza with the girls 🙄.

Blake is not his priority. Arthur has to realise that

Whilst I agree that Arthur is a fantastic primary care giver and Brian is a joke I still find that they would both happily offload Blake to a long suffering Dowling sister just to attend the opening of an envelope. I think it would be in the sister’s best interests to stop enabling them as much or here’s a novel idea…make them PAY for childcare like most working parents

Reactions: 10
His chest gives me the ick & he has it out for the night 🤮🤮 I honestly wouldn’t be able to sit near him
Him and Arthur are so out of shape, soft and lazy with horrendous diets. When you’re in your 40’s and getting older you really need to take stock of your diet and fitness and plan on changing bad habits and thinking of your heart, etc. Brian’s hairless child like bare chest gives me the urge to vomit. 🤢

Jesus he is bate into those jeans and he can’t even tie the last button on the “blouse” tonight. Agree totally @Mammy2021 they both look soft and pudgy but Arthur actually just looks fat now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.