Brian Dowling #7 Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes live. Bus everyday cos he won't learn to drive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so worried about Brian leaving Blake after his tears at the airport last week…but phew….he’s absolutely fine thank God 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was so worried about Brian leaving Blake after his tears at the airport last week…but phew….he’s absolutely fine thank God 🙄
Haha my thoughts exactly- so distraught leaving her behind… not a feck given now on a flight to Ibizia… different story when it’s him on holiday!!! Soooo false

Reactions: 10
So a girlie trip away for Brian 😂 all he is probably thinking about is 🍸🍸🍸🍸
Does he have an alcohol problem? I don’t follow him regularly as his voice goes through me so that’s why I ask. I could be totally wrong here that’s why I ask

Reactions: 3
Thoughts and prayers for his separation anxiety 😆
---
That outfit just screams "LOOK AT ME!!!!!"
Exactly like his lips and tan so
---
Does he have an alcohol problem? I don’t follow him regularly as his voice goes through me so that’s why I ask. I could be totally wrong here that’s why I ask
No problem at all…just as long as there is a drink in EACH hand at all times 🍸🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Flying ryan air !!! no #aerlinguspartner ?! oh they are just like us peasants!!
the absolute state of that tracksuit, horror
not a tear shed for blake today

Reactions: 6
If he is deemed stylish in that then I’m the next Anna Wintour (and I’m not deluded enough to believe that)

Reactions: 4
That would be sensible but from the looks of things he’s really reluctant to give up the party life to parenting.

Reactions: 5
I hope he’s joking with his over exaggerated voice talking about the ‘shattle’ at the resort

• Haha
It really pisses me off. He didn't have to go on a drinking holiday with his friends. I wonder what Arthur's family think of this - could only spend a weekend with them but off for several days to Ibiza the following week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.