Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Orthur is also at the Magic Mike movie. Must have brought Aoife and left Brian to babysit. I’m surprised though that he wasn’t there to show off his new hairdo. She’s must be still living with them, just not appearing on the Instas.

Reactions: 1

dreamteam1

VIP Member
It’s not that he’s not capable of looking after her…and he has several other responsible adults around to help. It’s just amusing that the daily Blake oh so very informative and important feeding and sleeping updates went out the window when Brian was on his Christmas jollies for a month, and he didn’t give a toss what she was sleeping or eating because someone else had that job, not just once but numerous days and nights…he was there for morning cuddles alright, while he lay in bed.
We never see footage of him cleaning bottles or hanging up a wash of babygros and seeing as Orthur films everything, if Brian was doing those jobs, they’d be documented.
I think it’s his choices as a parent, he’s happy to pick drinking and being hungover on the regular over being actively involved in the parenting because it’s not all dressing her up and looking like a glam dad, there’s the hard work too!

Unfortunately Orthur can’t filter live tv. It’s that hair that’s the main problem. It’s too unruly, they must have a nightmare with it for the live show. Bet he thinks we’re all wondering what he’s goin to wear next week. He’s soooo flamboyant (not).
And what’s with him trying (and failing) to slide across the floor to the desk. It’s mortifying. I’d say Loraine and Brian Redmond can’t stand.

Wonder if Brian has any ‘guest presenting’ gigs coming up. Pmsl.

Socialb

Mayb there r th hired help at the wedding. Arthur has finally got a paying customer for his dance lessons. 🤣

Ellegee

VIP Member
They both seem to have forgotten announcing Harvey is going to be a big brother a few weeks ago. I think it was Christmas they said it.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Think I remember them mentioning a holiday couple of weeks ago but I thought it was to see Tati?

Socialb

I actually didn't realise how big is gut is. V unflattering 4 Brian to share that.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I liked Orthurs hair up too. and also calling BS on Brian not drinking for 3 weeks lol

For anyone who is commenting on the egg donation and being interested on finding out how people deal with it in years to come, there's a podcast "The immaculate deception" and its stories from children who are now adults and they were conceived through egg or sperm donation and its actually a real eye opener.
That’s very much a worst case scenario in IVF/sperm donation… or I hope it is!! 😄

TikToc

VIP Member
Brian Dowling what can I say. 😱😱His face is shocking and he’s beginning to morph into a shiny ventriloquist’s dummy. And for the amount of hair and makeup he looks no better.

What I totally disagree with is the drinking. The amount of alcohol he seems to consume and in his friends circle with Tipsy Pipsy & Co trying to glamorise excessive binge drinking. 🙄And I can’t for the life of me fathom why the fuck are both him and Arthur at a weekend wedding bender and bringing a small baby with them with 2 relations down there minding her in the room. 🙄To have cuddles for the gram in the morning when Brian looks like death and hungover? And then off back out, embalmed and varnished for another pissup for the day. The poor child must be passed out from breathing in the fumes from him. Just because Arthur doesn’t drink doesn’t make it okay. Oh let’s show baby Blake Maria Rose DG off like a new designer handbag.
Give me strength! 😂😂
Embalmed 🤣🤣 dead!

I’m almost certain they said it’s a sofa bed in Blake’s room so I’d say his Mam is in there.
She’s really going to miss little Blake when she goes back to France
Aoife is In The nursery on the sofa bed I presume and the grandmother is in the downstairs guest bedroom. It’s a three bedroom house and I saw the floor plan online! No family seen since Christmas Eve? I wonder why the sister (Leah’s mom) and her family didn’t go around for Christmas like it was originally said??

They are definitely reading here, this morning on arfur stories the three of them and Blake were in the car

Aoife had her holiday manicure done, I do hope she is going somewhere without them