Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m delighted that this is the last year for DWTS. Orthur probably thought he had a gig for life there and Brian hanging off his fuzzy unruly locks/coattails with the pathetic pointless podcast.

I suppose the next round of open mouthed photo shoots will soon be starting for the launch of the documentary…pretending to be the country’s advocates for surrogacy. In actuality what Aoife delivered them is a little money maker.

They’ve both just annoyed me so much today, way more than usual.
I didn't realise it was the last year. What was the reason?

Socialb

Well Aoife is lying low these days. R they pretending they r doing it alone at th moment or has she finalised she is actually been taking advantage of. Hopefully life will kick in 4 them mow and th grow up abit

Shellac

It’s 3 bed. It’s the baby gorgeous.
I really do have a lot of love for these guys but holy mother of God, where do they get the time and energy for these insignificant tik toks. My life with my 3 month old was trying to figure out when I could grab a 2 minute shower in between bottle making, bottle washing, laundry, cleaning, food shopping and everything in between! Then the baton was passed over to my poor husband after he worked a full day. It just baffles me that they have time to do this!
Every family have different logistics going on, they have Aoife & Arthur’s mum living with them so they have the extra pair of hands that maybe you don’t have. Each household is so different.

winterblu

VIP Member
Yeah he toured with a lot of bands and he's a choreographer now. Retired from the dancing bit as far as I know. He works with a hotel in Cavan to choregraph first dance for wedding. Think he charges about 2,000 a day or so I heard. Still shite in my opinion but each to their own😂😂
Tbf i dont watch it , but always assumed dancing was dancing 😂😂.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I think he's quite attractive in a random sense... bar the fecking hair
He was significantly better looking with short hair and to be very honest he could do with losing at least 1-2 stone for his health and also his bloody job! He would want to cop the F on with the shit food and quantity of food he eats

NanTheWiser

Having raised 4 kids with with only one useless grandfather…I would have loved extra adult help. Extra support is fantastic and so what if Brian never hangs out a wash or puts the bins out. Blake will thrive on all the attention.

Horsemonkey

I'm relatively new to following this pair of eejits, what was the justification for him giving up being a vegetarian!?