Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Househouse11

Wonder are Aoife and Tati been brought as babysitters or are they invited to wedding too? Tipsy Pipsy heading off on a long drive presume she heading to the wedding too
Who wedding??

They ran out if nappies, straight after doing a paid post for pampers.
Brilliant!!

Would it be Alan Clancy (owner of lots of bars) and Jaqueline given (sister of shay given I think) ?

Looks like they are staying in trump doonbeg
Suzi is travelling with the kids & Mike Ormond so maybe it family Ormond wedding? Not like Suzi to bring her boys....

I was about to say Pippa looks morphed into Claudine!!

I feel sorry for Aoife. She’s stuck in a hotel room as a glorified babysitter (not worthy to attend the wedding ) and stuck with her brothers mother in law who doesn’t even speak English . What have they done to this girl ??!! They’ve turfed her into the insta hun world too. She needs some quality ME time away from the circus to her old self back pre pregnancy. If it continues any longer she won’t know how to live on her own as a single girl which will be damaging too . I wouldn’t be surprised if they are prepping for baby number 2. Both lads are well into their 40’s.
Exactly, I thought Claudine too

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think that Aoife is starting to look a bit chav? Her hair extensions and false nails are hideous and when she gets “dressed up” her clothes, makeup & tan are usually shockingly bad also.
Does she work? Or did she before having Blake?

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I understand if someone has severe anxiety about driving too, but don’t they do the one week intense courses in Ireland, the ones where you can just learn automatic? I feel like not dealing with gears, driving isn’t that difficult.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I know somebody that comes in quite regular contact with Brian and Arthur and said they are both absolutely lovely.

What would a house in the k club cost? Pippas probably well over 1m was it? Brian’s 50k+?
Their houses are going for €1.5 million

Spanxpantswearer

Brian looks absolutely terrible. Is he trying to be transparent re his post? I do hope no one did make those particular comments regarding Blake though, that is just downright evil.

Socialb

What fake account? Obviously needs 2 get some PR after th comments on Ireland am Facebook page. Hes clinging on now.