Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Ah here...can Aoife not drive either?! Have they any basic life skills at all? Talk about a lack of independence.
They are just simpletons Aoife & Brian. I mean they would want to cop on and Arthur would want to start saying no to them also.

Reactions: 1
That's what I was wondering too. Thought there was supposed to be more than them four? Maybe the begging for the crisps and minerals didn't pay off so they didn't bother😂😂
All they said was there was change of plan, who knows it could be any number of readers the sister and her family didn’t go

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
What I can’t understand if pampers gave ok for their ad number 1 changing a baby for ad is shocking then number 2 state of Brian in the ad

Spanxpantswearer

I would reckon he is thinking how he would love to (obviously) have had his mother helping out and will probably state same that his heart is broken she would never be able to meet Blake and by acknowledging the fab work and care by Tati it would just be too "painful". Make it about himself again.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I don't watch them every day, I don't follow them but I got a shock to see both of them with Blake in the kitchen. It is aaages since I've seen it. Normal Saturday morning family life with no carers and enablers doing everything for them!!

Ellegee

VIP Member
The hair doesn't bother me too much because he has said before that he twirls it for comfort when he's stressed or anxious. He mentioned it on the late late, something to do with his childhood and having to leave his home country but can't remember exactly.
I’ve a terrible habit of repeatedly messing with one piece of hair above my ear when I’m talking to people

Lottie looked like she didn't want to be there at all yesterday. Just a token job for to keep her sweet after losing out to Doireann.

Skinner

VIP Member
Seriously cheap! They even tell guests to put on their own makeup before coming in to the studio and then the makeup people just do a quick touch up. No way they’re stumping up for preventer clothes.
At the end credits it lists all the presenters clothes though. I used to think Simon rolled out of bed even though he was wearing top end brands supplied by Diffenys etc.
A friend often did a slot on it and used it have to arrive with her hair and make up done, gave it uoz it was too much effort.
Tatai is a DWTS so Aoife must be baby-sitting, that's why she had a few days off.

Jennymac

VIP Member
No wonder none of his clothes fit him anymore . All the facials and beauty treatments they have they should spend their time in the gym and eating a bit healthier especially now they have a new born.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Maybe Arthur pushed harder than Brian did to become a father? Maybe Brian just wasn't that bothered from day 1, or maybe he wanted it and then the novelty just wore off?

Ellegee

VIP Member
Lots of people in the travel industry use short names like that, he also used to say SW4 when he was living in london referring to the specific area he was in, it’s like an extension of the airport codes they’d all pick up on their travels through work which might still be habit for him after all these years away from Ryanair

Last edited:

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Tati was supposed to there last night so Aoife muat have taken her place when she got ill. I imagine its only 2 guest tickets Arthur would get.Blake must have been left with another sister