Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I read on the pippa thread Lego head and Shane Lowry are best men at wedding so sticking with my guess of Alan Clancy and Jaqueline given

Reactions: 1

focusdochas

VIP Member
I think it depends. I know Sinead Kennedy provides a lot of her own for The Today Show, although she does rewear stuff from her Winning Streak days.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Off out again and no sign of the baby in the car . I see aoife is out having her nails done . They were both gone all day Sunday and yesterday and the child left

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Who's egg was used? Who is the bio dad? Can't have been Brian's swimmer and Aoife's egg! 🤢 Or was the egg from a donor? Maybe it's biologically Arthur's and Aoife's?

He has to be the nice one. Do they consult before the scores because he always gives one more. At least I can hear him this year though.

Ellegee

VIP Member
They are definitely reading here, this morning on arfur stories the three of them and Blake were in the car

Aoife had her holiday manicure done, I do hope she is going somewhere without them
Not sure they had Blake. Her seat was turned sideways facing out the door. Poor Arthur having to ferry 2 adults around that I’m sure are more than capable of taking a bus

huebism

Why is Arthur saying him and Blake have had a great 5 days together- sure BDG is only away a day or so?????