Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Did they bring a videographer with them too or is Aoife doing that for them also. All their videos and selfies seem to be hands free.

Reactions: 1

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
I love tattle but I actually draw the line at slating Brian and Arthur. Their videos honestly make me so happy…I was shocked to find there was even a thread on them. I think they’re a lovely little different family and Blake is clearly loved beyond belief…like come on…there’s much worse people out there!!
When I started on tattle the tone of this thread was more of a rave thread. Not sure what changed but they are just not as popular as they were.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Do they all have one of them goddamn brown coats? They just look like they smell of damp and must for some reason

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Tati was supposed to there last night so Aoife muat have taken her place when she got ill. I imagine its only 2 guest tickets Arthur would get.Blake must have been left with another sister
Blake was with Brians sister in rathangan. Arfur was picking her up today after Tati was discharged. Whether he left Tati home first or dragged her there too I don't know coz I've no idea of my geography down that end of the country😂