Brian Dowling #11 Let’s do this and keep the freebie begging circus going, J'adore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a freebie all they did was paint the walls the carpet wasn't changed
No landlord wants their property wallpapered in nursery wall -paper of animals etc. You don’t want to be dealing with taking all that down after & repainting.
---
Just googled French estates, 945 ladycastle is sold and 947 up for sale (sherry fitz), think the gruesome twosome are one of these, mad money for those house and then no available accommodation in k club for rent on frenchs
French Estates is not a current sale.

Reactions: 1
Wonder where they heading for the Easter break? Going very early according to Arfur

Reactions: 1
Off to cork on a freebie I'd say, a bit weird they are not going to family for Easter

Reactions: 3
I hope he’s going to spend time with his Mum & sister. He hasn’t seen them for so long.

Reactions: 3
Wonder is it Garryvoe hotel…they were handing out freebies to Instalosers this week. Or maybe they’ve blagged Fota with Buhlake.
Wherever it will be, it will be free. And the handmaiden will be with them.
And if food is included in the freebie, the kitchens better get reinforcements ready as Orthur and his voracious appetite are on the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder where they heading for the Easter break? Going very early according to Arfur
Disney suitcase and constantly talking about Buhlake's love of Minnie Mouse.... have they got a freebie to Disneyland?

Reactions: 2
Disney suitcase and constantly talking about Buhlake's love of Minnie Mouse.... have they got a freebie to Disneyland?
That was my thinking too. Especially as they were heading off very early I thought maybe a flight🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Aoife with them again things must really be frosty with the rest of the siblings

Reactions: 8
They'll go wherever there's a freebie and free food. Even ifs staying with Joseph Fritzl.
A weekend of pampering no doubt with the handmaiden along to babysit while they enjoy themselves.
They really won't know what hit them with 2 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where was Aoife living/based prior to the surrogacy/pregnancy? I can understand that she would want to be close to Blake but she really needs to try and be more independant now.

Reactions: 6
No offence to Aoife but would you really want her accompanying you on all your holidays? They must feel they have no choice, after all she is providing them with children while also being their babysitter. They are so using her! They are the strangest throuple!!

Reactions: 18
I'd wouldn't be as blasé as them if I was looking to rent in Kildare/Dublin with 2 kids and a surrogate to look after. Nightmare.

Reactions: 11
Kildare to Fota is a 2hr drive. Utterly ridiculous to have the poor child in this granny chic and not a comfortable pair of leggings and a jumper. She is nothing but a fashion accessory for these attention whores. If she was wearing leggings nobody would look twice at her, but this way, they get a lot of attention.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.