Brian Dowling #11 Let’s do this and keep the freebie begging circus going, J'adore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @BridgetJonesWannabe on the thread title🥳🥳🥳.

Quick recap of last thread
Brian and Arthur are getting another baby. The baby is due in the Summer sometime. The news was announced on a reel featuring BMR wearing a top that said she was being promoted to the big sister club. It looks like Aoife is the surrogate again even though it hasn't been officially said. Another cash cow for them to exploit and a fashion accessory to show off

Arthur seems to do the majority of the parenting of BMR while Brian likes to pamper himself , have some short breaks and indulge in plenty of self care. Aoife appears to be the live in nanny / housekeeper.

Brian is still doing the radio show with Suzanne during the week. On his way to work in the morning he likes to tell us whether she's dark, wet, frosty, bright and whether we might need our jackids. Usually get an unwanted update on BMR too.

He's also the co host of the Six o clock show or Six as he likes to call it. There was a bit of drama over the Irish language involving Brian and two guests Sile Seoige and Ivan Yates.

Arthur is a judge on DWTS. He likes to wear questionable outfits and shout J'adore and Letz Do Dis.He posts a reel every Saturday from rehearsal to give us an eyeful of the crotch area lest we've forgotten what it looks like. Trust me Arfur we haven't 🤑😀

He also loves food and has many breakfast meetings for this reason. Well presumably that's the reason as he never seems to get any work from these meetings. And in case you have been living under a rock he's a choreographer and in a previous life he danced with Girls Aloud. Not that he ever mentions it.

Still begging for and grabbing the freebies. Brian latest beg is a trip to EuroDisney in November. He was only short of saying the exact time and date he'd like to go. They never mark any freebies as ad/ba/sp or pr stays. Have left two links below to report them for this. One is a short anonymous form and the other is more detailed.

Brian insists he hasn't had any work done and he's all natural 🦆 🦆. Uses hair and makeup artists a lot even just for a night out. Pointless really as he still ends up looking like he's embalmed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That "dance" in the horrible jadore top is one of the worst I've seen. I particularly enjoy it with the sound off!!! He's a spoofer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That "dance" in the horrible jadore top is one of the worst I've seen. I particularly enjoy it with the sound off!!! He's a spoofer!!
Oh my good god, that video! It's looks like what my 3 year old does when she puts on "a show" for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say they are raging that Cillian won the Oscar as it took attention away from them fairly quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course orfur would have ten kids, 10 more ways to exploit and scrounge a living.

Reactions: 12
Dealing with the haters 🙄

I don't care what anyone says Aoife is more closely related to Blake than Brian is and she should be the one on the cover of the RTÉ guide.

Reactions: 16
These 2 are stealing a living. What is so special about them that they're on the St Patricks Day edition? I wonder if that photo shoot was like a kick in the teeth for Aoife? She was there in the background looking after Blake while the other 2 were pampered. They don't give a tit about her.....how can they if they just use her to churn out babies!!! 😪

Reactions: 11
What did Brian say on 98FM this morning? I only got the end of it. He was announcing the baby is coming in the summer

Reactions: 1
What did Brian say on 98FM this morning? I only got the end of it. He was announcing the baby is coming in the summer
I love the way they just assume everything will be fine. A healthy baby pops out and all will be well. Sadly not all pregnancies go well and I wouldn’t wish anything on the child but in unfortunate cases it can happen.
Pair of fame hungry media whores! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Heard of it happening a few times. Perfect pregnancy and a stillborn. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but no one is immune to a medical emergency in pregnancy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.