Brian Dowling #11 Let’s do this and keep the freebie begging circus going, J'adore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno any pubic transport route that goes from RathGor to Ballymount Industrial Estate tho. 😄
he won't be getting the bus to balymount! He can get taxis now or it's closer for orfor to collect him , the location is all about BDG

Reactions: 3
I once saw Jennifer Zamparelli on a bus (about 12 years ago, tbf). Random but relatable.

Reactions: 2
I once saw Jennifer Zamparelli on a bus (about 12 years ago, tbf). Random but relatable.
😂😂 I literally cannot imagine seeing BDG sitting (or most likely standing) with the peasants on the packed sweaty 15 into town everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
he won't be getting the bus to balymount! He can get taxis now or it's closer for orfor to collect him , the location is all about BDG
Literally the only issue they had re moving was Brian being able to get home from the TV studio at night. He can get to the radio show by bus even if it means sitting in traffic, he can get to virgin media then by Luas to Kingswood but getting home has had Arthur out at night for roughly 1.5 hours up to now leaving Aoife stuck minding Blake. I’d imagine if he keeps up both shows(if they keep him) that they will consider a permanent move to Dublin.

Reactions: 5
I think they have been very clear that Dublin in temporary and will be back to Kildare and by sounds of it K club mid 25 - has to be a mortgage approval issue with no consistent income for 2 yrs

Reactions: 4
I think they have been very clear that Dublin in temporary and will be back to Kildare and by sounds of it K club mid 25 - has to be a mortgage approval issue with no consistent income for 2 yrs
Would Aoife be considered a dependant then as she is living with them and is not working herself?

Also. Brian is not a 98FM or Virgin media employee. He is a self contractor so can be let go at the drop if a hat. It’s not guaranteed income in terms of getting mortgage approval.

Reactions: 10
The whole thing doesn’t make any sense, but then again they don’t have much sense

Freebies will only fund the lifestyle so much, could you imagine being their financial advisor

Reactions: 8
The best thing about the house move for me personally in my life 🤣 has been the weather reporting shite stopping thanks to only a short walk to the bus stop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The best thing about the house move for me personally in my life 🤣 has been the weather reporting shite stopping thanks to only a short walk to the bus stop
Has we shown the walk to to the bus yet though, I though he was walkng and taking shite outside 98fm. His long walk and talks proved he can't hold a proper conversation, especially for an interviewer 🙄

Reactions: 2
No he is basically repeating the same thing ie him with his tea and a banner sa it’s fresh
---
Thread suggestion - The travelling circus is on the move but cause the rent is so much have to use bin bags

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw but it is FRESH 😂
---
Just had a look at Orhurs goodbye to the house video. So they only brought one bed to their new house. Where is Aoife sleeping? Also the only sofa they brought I think is the greenish one from Buhlake Maria Rose’s room.
And I’m still trying to figure out where all the family slept when they visited.
They have no furniture it seems to me…it’s no wonder he isn’t showing much of the new house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Arthur parked at the side of the road laughing about the fact he wore a t shirt in cold weather. Neither of them have anything even remotely interesting to say.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.