Brian Dowling #11 Let’s do this and keep the freebie begging circus going, J'adore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why they aren't showing efa off , they had their phones constantly stuck in her face on the last pregnancy

Reactions: 7
Brian couldn’t even sit in the back and let aoife be a bit more comfortable.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Brian couldn’t even sit in the back and let aoife be a bit more comfortable.
Selfish so and so. The untidy head of him in the hotel. Grabby grab grabber. I thought it might be Fota they’d go to. Did they also grab a freebie for the other sister? If they did none of it will be declared as gifted.
The gall of Orthur denying Buhlake some chocolate or Easter egg when he inhales everything that’s not nailed down.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It wasn't orthur it was brian who didn't want to give blake chocolate, but sure the amount of processed shite she eats chocolate would be better for her

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the big thing about the chocolate. She has been eating crisps etc no way has she never tried chocolate, with the way Arthur eats

Reactions: 7
Eefaaaa showing the bump today? The exclusive photo shoots and exclusives must already be done. That young lady looks lost and looks likes an AuPair rather than Blake’s mother and an aunty. What a sad lonely life she lives clinging off these two. Definitely think it looks like a boy this time.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The sister and brother in law seem to be minding blake along with their own 2 . This is defo a freebie they have defo not paid. They just think they don't need to tag it as an ad

Reactions: 6
Maybe the sister had booked a getaway for her crew and brian & arthur decided to tag along.

Reactions: 2
his reel came up for me and I’m annoyed he called it a zoo, Brian it’s in the name Wildlife Park

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.