Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member
"The longtime couple already shares a little girl, Blake whom they welcomed with a little help from Brian's sister Aoife through surrogacy back in September 2022.". From that article.

Getting invasive medical procedures, carrying and birthing a baby that you hand over to someone else is now "a little help" 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Itsjustmesmee

Chatty Member
The feckin gucci and Louis vuitton thrown on top of the bin bags 🤣🤣🤣 ffs literally a symbolism of their life in a photo

• Haha
Reactions: 30

User141

Chatty Member
Genuine question is Arthur all there? Like why is he constantly howling laughing at nothing. I do like him way better than brian but how can they listen to him. Cackling like a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Honestly at this stage I don’t care what the child is because I’m sick of the sight of the trouple and Buhlake. 🙄I hope the wee baby is healthy and delivery goes well but I honestly think it’s wrong bringing a child into the world documenting every single moment of it’s life before it’s even born and using it for content/likes/money. Something with this doesn’t sit right with me and I’m all for loving gay couples having babies - but most of them aren’t exploiting their kids to God knows who online. 🤬🤬They are also exploiting a naive young woman who clearly has no aspirations or goals of her own other than birthing their kids, cooking and cleaning and rearing the 1st kid and grabbing a few poxy freebies thrown her way. It’s a very fucked up situation. Those kids will see mammy figure but also aunty (Aoife), daddies 🙄 the pair of twats and when they’re older will be very confused and will ask questions. How do you explain an egg donar and surrogate who’s also your aunt and mother figure. 😤😤
I need a cup of tea! 😂😂

• Haha
They’re coming home already? Did they actually put Aoife to the hassle of traipsing to London just to babysit for them so they could go out with one of Girls Aloud?
After the travel on Friday night she had to walk to McDonalds even though she was most likely exhausted. She even carried the big bag of food so that Orthur would have his record stories hand free. She wasn’t invited to Kimberly’s Sat (oh sorry she was meeting an old friend) and then she had to stay in the room Sat night with the toddler?
Come on now. Are they for real with the way they treat her?

• Wow

focusdochas

VIP Member
Difference is Donal has been consistently working and even has his own production company, I don’t begrudge him freebies because they are usually on brand and he shares recipes regularly

Reactions: 27

Jennymac

VIP Member
Can someone let brian know that the reason aoife is more tired this time around is because she is also minding a 18 month old from 7am til 7pm some days

• Sad
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s all fur coat and no knickers with the pair of them. Head to toe Gucci and LV, even their luggage, but the reality is they’ve just been booted out of their rental and can’t afford a home

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
I wonder what meeting Arthur has this morning, a meeting with the checkout operator in Aldi I'd say. Everything he does is classed as a meeting. A meeting in the post office, a meeting at the doctors, a meeting in the petrol station. 🙄

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Only came across this thread today. I don't mind Arthur but Brian has always been a dope. I've always been hot and cold on him as he can really show himself up and be very self centred however all this talk of them taking advantage of Aoife I think is a bit much. She said she didn't want kids in their documentary and wasn't sure if it would be for her and this way she was able to be pregnant and see what it was like and help her brother.

They definitely didn't use Aoifes egg and they never disclosed the biological dad but we all know its not Brian's when you look at Blake. Also re her going again for them. Yes it may be soon but I'd say his other sisters would have no issues making it known if they had issues and as self centred as Brian can be I don't think he would do that to his sister if he felt there was any issues etc. I don't know I just think it's a situation people don't understand and I haven't tried for kids yet so I'm only hoping I will be lucky enough to have them and not resort to other methods but I have no issues with people using surrogates especially when women are looking to help.
Brian is infertile, they said it ages ago. Arthur is the bio dad. The sisters did have concerns about Aoife going again, they admitted there were words had over it. Aoife may have said she doesn’t want children but she couldn’t even spend a week away from Blake when she was born when the advice given was that she take a few weeks away to recover physically & mentally & she’s barely left her side since then. She’s more attached than they will ever admit.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Marza

Arthur "bragging " Buhlake has never had chocolate. But it's OK that she eats sludge in Eddie Rockets, is plastered all over social media and always eating crisps etc. Well done Arfur. He's very clever the way he presents himself as this homely guy but he's always working it in the background 🙄

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s able to grab chocolate quick enough yet before he inhales it.
also go to a supermarket and get an egg, they are all on offer and ye will eat most of it anyway

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why not say the area on here? Sure he’ll be saying it himself soon enough like. I don’t get the point in coming on being like I know where it is, but not sharing. Like why bother😆

Reactions: 24

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
How is Blake able to see her sibling I did not think children could go to scans
I had my baby not long before her majesty Blake. My partner had to leave an hour after the birth and we didn’t see him (or anyone) for another 7 days!! These 2 fame whores brought a fucking camera crew in to their labour ward. The women of Ireland will never forgive them for that.
Also..we can do without seeing the inside of his sisters uterus thanks…keep it private ffs. This kid isn’t even BORN and it’s already over exposed. 🙄😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23