Brian Dowling #11 Let’s do this and keep the freebie begging circus going, J'adore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew they didnt own that, if they did they'd have been on their stories going on an on about the sale and looking to buy somewhere else ect and boasting and bragging and there wasn't a word till Arthur said it as if it all happened so quick and now he was rushing out to look for somewhere else, it was obvious he was going to look at rental properties

Reactions: 8
Imagine all the time Brian has wasted getting pampered and boozing over the years instead of learning how to drive! They’d both be in a much better position now when it comes to finding a place to live. I couldn’t deal with him

Reactions: 20
As someone who been inside of that house that is 100% false they do not own that house never have and never will. They rented it through French estates auctioneers and as I say got it at a very good price they won’t get a rental anywhere near there for that money now more like a 1 bed apartment.
Going back to the time/year they moved in, it was well documented by Brian & Arthur it was purchased even timing which was on the Property Price Register (moving in & on the register) also everyone wishing them well in their new home & living with Brian’s dad waiting for the house to close. I just presumed they sold the property in London which gave them funds to buy the house as yes mortgage would have been difficult to obtain.

I did wonder why the house and garden were never changed, I think only wallpaper in the toilet and their picture/frames hung!

I note you mention low rent; this has nothing to do with tenants & landlord has to adhere to the RTB rules & property being in Rent Pressure Zone unless the property had been vacant for two years you have to go with these rules.

Reactions: 2
Just googled French estates, 945 ladycastle is sold and 947 up for sale (sherry fitz), think the gruesome twosome are one of these, mad money for those house and then no available accommodation in k club for rent on frenchs

Are they doing a melissa mills and pretending to own when they actually rent🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just googled French estates, 945 ladycastle is sold and 947 up for sale (sherry fitz), think the gruesome twosome are one of these, mad money for those house and then no available accommodation in k club for rent on frenchs
Yeah the large 5 beds in there when available rent for 5k average a month the 3beds 3k a month. Back after the recession the 5beds sold for less than 1m now you won’t get one for less than 1.5m unless it’s one of the few bank repossessions left in there still embroiled in legal tape and not sold yet.
It’s registered on the rtb website as a rental.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In that article Brian continually talks about "being on the move" and Arthur moving. He never once says we bought a house. I just don't see them affording a house like that. Neither of them have had significant careers (besides being a dancer for girls aloud🤣) and they both eat and drink for Ireland. I believe you @Lucozadelover

Reactions: 8
God imagine they are going to have 2 kids and a surrogate and nowhere to live. Brian doesn't drive so has limited them with where they can go. Obviously Brian's dad wouldn't have room for all of them.

Reactions: 4
And you'd have to wonder if the temporary place that fell through was a family member who decided it wouldn't work out what with all the filming and social media and total lack of privacy. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
God imagine they are going to have 2 kids and a surrogate and nowhere to live. Brian doesn't drive so has limited them with where they can go. Obviously Brian's dad wouldn't have room for all of them.
Ah shur Pipsy the godmother and legohead will put them up in the servants quarters in casa Ormond. Wonder how long that would last? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That house was rented, there is no way they’d have passed up the opportunity to use #homeowners every post was about moving, not about buying their 1st home, and to allude to buying would suit their portrayed status.
They never blagged a thing from grove home or Matt Britton, says it all.
Not a thing wrong with renting and no shame in it. Tougher rental market now and I imagine they thought they’d size up and buy a property before the rental was sold off, explains the commute to work, he needs the money and the job for mortgage, about they only thing you can’t scab is a mortgage.

Reactions: 9
Yes, def only renting, sure if they owned they’d have had the begging bowl out looking for ‘collabs’ like every other Instawanker with a gaff. Hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.