Brian Dowling #11 Let’s do this and keep the freebie begging circus going, J'adore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I find it really strange that Blake hasn’t had a single taste of chocolate yet. He said himself his issues stem from a time when his family had nothing. Sometimes going without can lead to binging when older.

Reactions: 8
Louis copeland stories yesterday told a different story. Who does he think he's kidding. Also a grown man constantly posting selfies is sad.

Reactions: 6
They did buy it. It’s so odd how Arthur is phrasing it like it has been sold under their noses and they are now left in the lurch.
They didn’t buy it they’ve always been renting I know the person who owned it and sold it. They were paying a well below market rent as well

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Louis copeland stories yesterday told a different story. Who does he think he's kidding. Also a grown man constantly posting selfies is sad.
There was one particular photo that really showed what he is like without the filter
---
They didn’t buy it they’ve always been renting I know the person who owned it and sold it. They were paying a well below market rent as well
Has to be someone they know if that’s the case

Has to be someone they know if that’s the case
[/QUOTE]
Exactly, especially if they were paying lower than market rate.

Also, if renting, they would have gotten plenty of notice it was being sold.

They definitely made out they bought it though when they moved in

Reactions: 5
Their friend Donal Skehan had the worst luck with rentals before they bought their home, and he always had notice so they probably thought it would take ages to sell

Reactions: 2
Unless they bought the house outright how else would they buy it. Neither had a steady job when they came home from LA…banks don’t make it easy to get a mortgage and I think the poster a page or so back thinks it’s the reason Brian is working 2 jobs so they will qualify for a mortgage.

Went to all that trouble and then chose those runners 🤣
The absolute hack of him, the hair and the bare chest 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Knew it. They're renting. I'd say they don't have a pot to p*ss in. All mouth and begging....shur the budget is gobbled up by Arthur...literally🤣

Wouldn't Brian have made a few quid in the aftermath of Big Brother and subsequent squeezing of every last drop out of it?
He got a few gigs on terrestrial UK telly including the main Saturday morning children's show at the time.

Having said that, I'd say he's definitely not one for saving for a rainy day.

Reactions: 8
Oh I would say that is well spent. There was something about owning a house in London but never hear about it. Maybe that was why they were over there. These 2 have not penny. Cheap holiday ro tenners or mayb France to stay with relatives. Not like their neighbours with Dubai amd Portugal amd the best accoadation. Also will find it hard to get a mortgage as I would imagine its only contract work they do not permanent.

Reactions: 11
Knew it. They're renting. I'd say they don't have a pot to p*ss in. All mouth and begging....shur the budget is gobbled up by Arthur...literally🤣
The house they live in is theirs. They 100% bought it
---
The house they live in is theirs. They 100% b

The house they live in is theirs. They 100% bought it
---

The house they live in is theirs. They 100% b
As someone who been inside of that house that is 100% false they do not own that house never have and never will. They rented it through French estates auctioneers and as I say got it at a very good price they won’t get a rental anywhere near there for that money now more like a 1 bed apartment.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.