Brian Dowling #11 Let’s do this and keep the freebie begging circus going, J'adore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did they ask for a truples massage and they were turned down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brian is never not pampering himself! Pawning Blake off on Harvey's family, so they can pamper themselves. Will they babysit so Tara can get pampered?? Everyone deserves a bit of pampering tlc but these 2 incite inner rage in me!

Reactions: 18
Brian is never not pampering himself! Pawning Blake off on Harvey's family, so they can pamper themselves. Will they babysit so Tara can get pampered?? Everyone deserves a bit of pampering tlc but these 2 incite inner rage in me!

You're right, everyone does! But surely the novelty must have worn off for these two by now?! Like it can't be that much of a pamper or treat if you're doing it every week?

Reactions: 7
Aoife is even going to the spa with them.. I hope she is not in that tub with them!! Seriously would sje not just prefer some quiet time to herself.

Reactions: 9
Just waiting on Arfurs pic from the tub with him making some weird face looking all hot and sweaty🤑🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe all this time I thought this pair were blowing money on expensive clothes for Blake when it’s been Shein all along.
Great way to duck her little feet up. Those ill fitting shoes make her walk like she’s got a club foot or a deformity 🙄

Reactions: 14
I would be fairly certain that Orthur has absolutely nothing on under that robe waddling down the corridor with the crypt keeper.
Are the two of them in that dirty water bath together. I’m going to vom.
And then a 90 minute massage.
Two more self indulgent, self serving, self loving yet mean and measly and grabby people you just couldn’t find.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I would be fairly certain that Orthur has absolutely nothing on under that robe waddling down the corridor with the crypt keeper.
Are the two of them in that dirty water bath together. I’m going to vom.
And then a 90 minute massage.
Two more self indulgent, self serving, self loving yet mean and measly and grabby people you just couldn’t find.
They really are vile scabby bastards, gorging themselves and getting free pampering and whatever else they can blag. They are the Dealz version of the Z list “celeb” circuit in Ireland. They really make me want to vomit! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 18
I’d love to go to fota but the prices are SOOO high. Then these grifters who can well afford it, get it for free.

Reactions: 8
Maybe they care about spending time with their kids more than disappearing off themselves on a family weekend away!
And they are!! the brother in law with Blake on the zip wire, while these 2 clowns are off getting rubbed and dirty. Missing out on all those memories they could have been making with their kid. Part time parents is all they are.
Their loss!

Reactions: 16
I like Brian & Arthur but the level of exposure Arthur is doing posting her online is so wrong. It’s literally every day since she was born endlessly. No need for it

Reactions: 13
When is a, law going to come in on the over shareing of minors
it's a disgrace.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.