Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what he said to her. Sorry I’ve been banging my baby mum all week I had to or she wouldn’t let me see my kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No this is hilarious. Was she smiling the weekend when he was ball deep in icky Vicky?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1. unfiltered Jodie is even rougher than the filtered version which is saying a lot !!!

2. this proves he is on his arse if he has to wear a swimsuit for £20

IMG_9432.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seen vicks story.... he's got his panties in a twist coz she got someone else's attention.... and Jodie thinks he's all about her.... coming love wise up! Embarazzzzziiiiiinnnggggg
Can't wait for you to be 'treated like a princess' again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jodie has already taken down those videos on TikTok
Probably realised that they looked like a pair of creepy cunts when she sobered up. I would say we’ve all been there ….. but I’ve never posted a tik tok of me straddling mr relax in a Bally

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jodie has already taken down those videos on TikTok
absolutely bell ends , both of them 😂 ! Definitely class A’s involved, that wasn’t just drink lol … come on jode’s we know you read here is that why you lost custody of your kid cause you couldn’t keep off the Colombian marching powder 🤔

Reactions: 11
Both look like a pair of junkies, I'm getting Winehouse and Fielder vibes, although he had better teeth than Bradders despite all the crack.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.